I cannot swap any token on my trust wallet

Hi. All my coins when I swap to BNB it only shows network fees, but asset value is zero, Even though in reality the coin has value. All coins in my trust wallet facing same issue I can’t swap to bnb. If I did swap, there is no increase in value in BNB. Thanks for the advices.

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Has your issue been resolved, because I have a similar problem with my trust wallet.

1 Like

Hello, I turned Tether into audio in my wallet and it reduced my atrium, but the currency was not transferred to my account.

All my coins I try to swap to bnb don’t work on pancake swap and any other exchange on Dapps
When ever I try pancake swap and want to swap a coin to bnb it doesn’t show the coin value just the network fee and if I confirm the transaction they’ll take the network fee and not send my coin.

Hello @BrightBazuayeog To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi @Alan47 yesterday I transferred bnb from binance to trust wallet. It is successful transferred I can see the bnb in trust wallet. But the thing is when I try to swap bnb to smart chain bnb it is not swapping it takes us till the confirm page but not able to click confirm button it’s not at all working rest everything is working like back button and expect confirm button

Hello @Rahul_cherukuri
When trying to make the cross chain swap to Bep20 BNB from Bep2 BNB, did you ensure you left a little amount to cover the gas fee?

@BrightBazuayeog
Please provide all the info my colleague asked you to so we can assist further

0xF15445653e7f8F410375cFA0d6EC7d3e3B207B94

I have FEG token but it doesn’t reflect

Feg is just an example. I have several other tokens but still facing the same issue. When I want to swap to other coins like BNB.

All my coins when I swap to BNB it only shows network fees, but asset value is zero, Even though in reality the coin has value. All coins in my trust wallet facing same issue I can’t swap to bnb. If I did swap, there is no increase in value in BNB.

As clearly seen in this photo I have about $17 worth of FEG token but when I go to pancake swap to swap to another coin like BNB it only shows network fee and if I click confirm they’ll take network fee and my feg will disappear and I won’t receive the BNB

I don’t have the transaction hash or link. I’ll send a screenshot and explain the issue.

@BrightBazuayeog
When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

No that’s not it. My tokens are approved already for spending. I can only use BNB to buy/swap bnb to other coins. But I can’t swap my already available coins like safemoon, FEG, Hamster, and so on back to bnb or USDT or other coins. It only shows network fee/gas fee the value of my coin doesn’t reflect

@BrightBazuayeog
That is still what i explained above, click on the swap prompt which shows below that to make the swap.

My name is Thomas I can’t swap any token to BNB smart chain I tried the fees get deducted countless of times but whenever I click confirm it takes me back to the previous page

This is my wallet: 0xc7a462436cfe4fB871F9499aF8362C64ff7DCDCC

1 Like