I cannot swap any token on my trust wallet

@Cajie07
Can you explain in details?
What token did you try swapping?
Do provide screenshots of the error received

Pls see to my complaint

1 Like

Hello @Cajie07 Notice regarding Minereum (MNE) tokens

The team behind Minereum did an airdrop to 1M addresses.
The tokens are locked and there is a fee to unlock them.

www.minereum.com

If you have any further questions, please contact their team.

We are not affiliated with this project.

1 Like

I can’t swap Shiba Inu for BNB. Every time I try, it reverts back to ETH being the only option to swap to. Both Shib and BNB are already approved, so what could be the issue?

1 Like

You all keep answering with the same generic answers like you don’t understand what the user is talking about! Countless TrustWallet users are going through this exact same issue and you guys don’t have a clear solution for this.

I can’t count how many trends I have opened about this issue and you guys are just fucking annoying with your less than helpful solution. I am having this same exact problem and there isn’t anything I can do about this. My funds are tied and I can’t withdraw them yet, it’s very convenient for you guys to withdraw the gas fee.

1 Like

@Ogunwande
You complained about a swap 30 days ago.
Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Forget about that. I figured that out myself when I didn’t get a response from anybody. You guys just realising I asked a question 1 month ago? How helpful.

Is there a solution to this particular issue now @JennyMillan

@Ogunwande stick to one thread: Fees deducted but no coins swapped - #3 by Ogunwande