I can't access my second transaction because of network fees

I someone sent me Bitcoin twice with the same address from cash app to my trust wallet I received 1 transaction and I could not receive the second transaction I’m not seeing click on confirm for the second transaction because it’s asking me network fees $1.82 and I don’t have up to that in my wallet please tell me how to go about it help me out

1 Like

I’m going through the same issue. Someone sent me 8ETH, but I haven’t received it. According to support, it’s due to a network fee. I got a message asking me to send 0.3ETH to a wallet for Trust employees to release the transaction. I’m new to this, asked ChatGPT and friends, and they all say it’s a scam. They claim transaction fees aren’t paid by the receiver. I’m confused and don’t know what to do, especially since I don’t have 0.3ETH, living in a very poor country.

I can’t post a new topic due to the rules, so I am sorry, but I am using yours, because I think that I am being scammed.

This is the message I’ve received in my e-mail from Trust Wallet Support:

"Hello there,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to provide you with an important update regarding your payment. Currently, the processing of your payment is pending due to the significant amount of funds being transferred to your wallet address. To ensure that you receive the 8ETH your sender sent to your wallet address, it is necessary to pay for OTP of 0.3ETH.

In order for your wallet address to receive a large amount of ETH successfully and be registered in the Ethereum network to receive ETH from foreign exchange services and local exchange services, we need to provide a secret code known as an OTP (One-Time Password). This code will authenticate the transaction and ensure secure receipt of your ETH.

Once the OTP is paid, our team will be able to expedite the processing of your payment, enabling your Receiver to access the ETH immediately. We understand the importance of a swift resolution in this matter and appreciate your cooperation in making the necessary payment.

Gas Fee: 0.3ETH/$768

Blockchain Wallet Address::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

ETH Wallet Address:

0xF72f167DfC5D013C680fBA9bEc64ee1C81004f02

Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to support you and address any concerns you may have.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we look forward to resolving the pending payment as quickly as possible."

"

@Forsaken That’s surely a scam, we would never email you requesting for funds.
Those claims are all scam by an impersonator.

@Tobi Wow, It did seem suspicious to me. However, I received this email right after contacting Trust Wallet support via the app. The bot asked for my email, and shortly after, I got this message.
Very suspicious.
Either I downloaded the wrong app or some employee is a really bad person.

The e-mail that sent me that message is: “[email protected]

Well, I am not accusing nobody, so I do not know, but the fact remains that the transaction to my wallet is done but I didn’t receive the money.

@Forsaken How did you make the contact initially?
Because you do not need your mai to create a wallet so you should probably check that you haven’t downloaded the wrong app.
Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

@Tobi I entered the official website to download and then went to the Play Store. The app I downloaded has 1,820,983 reviews with a rating of 4.6, so it’s the legitimate app, nothing is wrong.

After contacting the support bot that uses ChatGPT, I asked to speak to a human since it couldn’t resolve the issue. The bot instructed me to provide a contact email to receive instructions from a Trust employee and said that I would receive a answer in 1 day.

@Forsaken Well I’d like to point that, from your other post created, the person that sent you a screenshot claiming to have sent you ETH most likely created that email also and sent you that requesting a fee because there is no history of ETH in your wallet address and also that screenshot is clearly edited.

Please be more vigilant to scams and try to self educate yourself also.

1 Like

Thank you.
He was really convincing.
I will be more careful from now on.

1 Like