I can't find my bitcoin in my trustwallet

My friend sent me 0.002237 bitcoin on Friday evening 23rd February 2023. It appears to have entered my trustwallet because it shows completed in my transaction history, but does not reflect in my bitcoin balance. And I can’t find the bitcoin in my wallet. I have checked the Blockchain and the transfer was confirmed. My friend also checked and the bitcoin has been sent. I have even s

ent emails to trustwallet about this.
Initially they replied instantly and requested for some details which I sent them and then they stopped replying my emails. It’s been 3 days now since their last reply, and they have not responded to me again. Please were is my bitcoin?

11 Likes

@Busybrain8m Please update your app, this issue has been resolved on the recent update.

5 Likes

I believe I am using the latest version available on Google playstore. This is the version I am using 8.9.2. Please if there is another latest version, put it out there for us to have access to download it. Also, someone sent me an email few hours ago offering to help, using your name, and requesting for my seed phrase.

3 Likes

@Busybrain8m There’s a message displayed when you tap on Bitcoin in your wallet regarding transaction issues.
Also note that I won’t contact you anywhere else, that’s definitely a scammer and only official email is [email protected].

2 Likes

Please a little correction, the date of the transaction was 23rd February 2024, not 2023

2 Likes

Hello am having same issue but mine was sent through the bitcoin machine and it shows received but not available in my balance and I even updated the application same thing

3 Likes

@Creed1 Do you have a transaction hash ?

3 Likes

Can’t sent you text you on telegram it keeps showing error messaging. Don’t can’t I see the Token code on my account?

1 Like

@Creed1 That’s an impersonator ! I would not text you anywhere else.

Mine has been resolved. The bitcoin appeared in wallet this morning. Thanks

Please get rid of him, please what can i do for this issue am having now

@Creed1 Check your address on the blockchain explorer

1 Like

Okay, done that already and it shows 3 of 3 transactions and 48 confirmations. What next

@Creed1 If it’s confirmed on the explorer, then it is in your wallet.
You can follow the troubleshoot guide below:

If your tokens are still not shown, please open a support ticket:

What did you do to get your btc back I have similar issues more than 3 days now.

Hello please i cant send out bitcoin so i deleted the app and reinstalled it back but now i can’t find my bitcoin on my balance but showing on explorer please how can I resolve this

@Sordman Please follow the troubleshoot guide:

I did that couples of time but still the same please what can I do hope my funds is safe

@Sordman Please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

**Settings → Support

or at support.trustwallet.com**

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

I had same issue and changed my wifi connection and I got my funds, try another wifi or another internet connection provider, Goodluck.

3 Likes