I didn’t received the Btc that was sent to me

It says i have received the bitcoin it even says it in my transactions but the funds arent there. Ive tried logging in and out uninstalling and reinstalling the app. But nothing

Address bc1qu3slzsukl4rydr7ldtqq6rgexr8r822eks0axl

Transaction Hash
7cd73ed0470dd663ba8b565063c091ebe03fee7c29a95a245e2c833f056ec407

Everything is showing in my transactions and everything is good but i just have no funds to be able to use what i bought

1 Like

Hello @Luke
Your BTC was received and already sent out in this transaction Bitcoin / Transaction / 7db465e0baa7cb0aabe7def258693e933a3cc76f033da5afb3da82917bf11a04 — Blockchair

1 Like

Hi, Litecoin was transferred to my litecoin wallet successfully today. this is several hours after. i the transaction is not reflecting on my Trust wallet. am really worried

here is my wallet address : ltc1qpew49fx7mhatthqex09gy29vl9cw35964s5smu

here is the transaction ID: 1cb9e064d09e473a40781c684220abfda2c465c31f6a02fd48cdcef993574ce1

other relevant details are attached as well. Kindly help to rectify

1 Like

Hello @bamsola
Your LTC has been received, you can also check on the blockchain explorer

1 Like

The Litecoin is showing on Blockchair but its Not reflecting in my Trust wallet. kindky help to rectify

Transaction ID: 1cb9e064d09e473a40781c684220abfda2c465c31f6a02fd48cdcef993574ce1

@bamsola Please follow the troubleshoot guide below:

Hello
Bitcoin was sent to me it’s has been confirmed in explorer but it has not reflect on my balance

Hello @Emerald1999

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

Hi, same thing just happened to me. Btc was sent to me, confirmed on explorer but not reflecting on wallet, it doesn’t even show the transaction. Now, I tried one of your troubleshooting methods, I reimported my wallet and now, the btc that was there before is gone. It shows zero.

Hello @Imaginarycrazy56 ,
Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

Wallet address: bc1qs9s3kgeda5ywpwglcfthl3lkmrqswnwylvy28d

Txn: fdc02ad8e0a92981e2f0a5c6d1cef4ffd3fdf90a99299efc2d7a9ec47bfe5e81

@Imaginarycrazy56 Your BTC is in your wallet.
Try following the troubleshoot guide below:

Bitcoin was sent to me yesterday and a transfer notification was sent but but the coin has not reflected on my balance why is that?

1 Like

Hello @Justine12

1 Like

I still haven’t received btc that was sent to me earlier today and I’ve checked and my wallet address was correct and it says it’s been sent but I haven’t seen anything and it’s been over 6hrs

Hello @Wizzy4 ,

BTC address 

bc1qve464fk0cwvm52kyqr8a3uddsgqhfwkulqgqr7

Transaction hash

c69325b499c58029e38e3de367881cea2817f4c5a6c4bafb25d7c5ce19568f70

@Wizzy4 Please be patient
The transaction isn’t confirmed yet:

I’m yet to receive the Bitcoin I transferred to my wallet yesterday what’s going on transaction has been confirmed but the Bitcoin is yet to reflect in my wallet

Bitcoin was sent to my wallet yesterday and it was confirmed to be completed but the coin is yet to reflect in my wallet I’ve checked and everything seems right please resolve this