I didn't see my EM coin but the transfer is succes on em website

I send my em coin from indodax to trust wallet but i didn’t see my coin on my trust wallet the transaction is succes on indodax and i can see it on EM website but there is none on my trust wallet

Hello @Alim97 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hash
0xda101485ad934cf090e6bb0d3d7a05d90874a9a4017afd9bb89dbd4f3aafdd1b

@Alim97 this transaction is invalid, it doesn’t found on etherscan. Check with the sender platform for support.

so that mean the sender (indodax side) didnt send the EM token? but they insist and show me this
https://explorer.eminer.pro/block.html#/tradeInfo/0xda101485ad934cf090e6bb0d3d7a05d90874a9a4017afd9bb89dbd4f3aafdd1b

@Alim97 you sent your eminer mainnet tokens to Ethereum address. Trust wallet doesn’t support eminer blockchain.

To recover your funds, Please follow this guide (select ETH in the coin part):How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

After extracting your ETH private keys, find the wallet that supports eminer blockchain and import your private keys.

i dont get it sir can u make it simple to me i am new to this kind of things

@Alim97 there is no simpler way other than that. Just take your time and follow the guide carefully. You have to do it yourself as it involves your wallet recovery phrase.