I donot receive my currency

Hello . good day I need your help, dear manager of Trust walet. Because the destination of my currency is Trust wallet.
On December 1, I transferred 61.7 mana currency via KCC (I had to transfer via Erc20) to my Walt Trust wallet, which you manage. It was successful on the kucoin Exchange, but I did not receive it in my Trust walet wallet which was the final destination and it is not visible. I called kucoin and they said I should follow the destination which is the Trust walet wallet. Please solve my problem … Thank you

1 Like

Hello @mkiamoradi Trust wallet currently doesn’t supports KCC blockchain

You have to extract your MANA private keys using this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, Import to wallet that supports KCC blockchain eg. Metamask.

[in case you use Metamask] Set the custom blockchain as shown on this guide: https://www.yadawallets.com/how-to-add-kucoin-community-chain-to-metamask/

1 Like

Hello, I need help on my fund that is missing , The sender said it gone from there end

1 Like

@Ahmad9192 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)