I have issue with my trust wallet

My balance is not showing on my main wallet
But it is showing on my history
Please I need to know how to go about it
I have been trying to contact the support system
But I think I am not getting it right,
I need to know what to do,to get it right

3 Likes

@Moses77 Please submit a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

1 Like

When i submit the ticket , after that ask to login , when i put my email and password saied wrong . Im going to be crazy …

@momonem You do not need to login, hit the back button on your browser then resubmit, you could remove any attachments from the ticket before submitting also.

I am having the same issue of not being able to create a ticket, it is really infuriating

@adamas Please read my message directly above yours.

@momonem You can create a ticket at support.trustwallet.com, tap the upper right corner and submit a ticket.

Your ticketing and log in system isn’t working. I am getting the same as others. I create a ticket and then have to log in after submitting. Twice today I have created a login for your community and when I try to log in as part of the ticket process it doesn’t allow me even though I am using the ID and password I set up 5 minutes before! I know it’s correct as I am currently logged in to be able to send this response. Please fix this!

@afcchris Please ignore the login when trying to submit a ticket, you do not need to.
Simply remove any attachments on your ticket and submit it.

Have issue with wallet Froze assets while in a USDT wallet would not let me transfer, or anything .Re installed wallet now is empty

@sparkiee Please contact the USDT team regarding this.

There is only one node setting for my SOL and this can’t be changed (when I take it off automatic mode)

@afcchris Please beware, that’s an impersonator.
I would not initiate any contact on telegram.

@Tobi please can i have the support telegram please. I was hacked by my wallet address and lost $64,500. I need help please because they have not been replying email

@Lyon01 There’s no support on telegram, please the only official contact point is Trustwallet.com and only official email is [email protected]