I have issue with my trust wallet

My balance is not showing on my main wallet
But it is showing on my history
Please I need to know how to go about it
I have been trying to contact the support system
But I think I am not getting it right,
I need to know what to do,to get it right

7 Likes

@Moses77 Please submit a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

4 Likes

When i submit the ticket , after that ask to login , when i put my email and password saied wrong . Im going to be crazy …

2 Likes

@momonem You do not need to login, hit the back button on your browser then resubmit, you could remove any attachments from the ticket before submitting also.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue of not being able to create a ticket, it is really infuriating

3 Likes

@adamas Please read my message directly above yours.

1 Like

@momonem You can create a ticket at support.trustwallet.com, tap the upper right corner and submit a ticket.

1 Like

Your ticketing and log in system isn’t working. I am getting the same as others. I create a ticket and then have to log in after submitting. Twice today I have created a login for your community and when I try to log in as part of the ticket process it doesn’t allow me even though I am using the ID and password I set up 5 minutes before! I know it’s correct as I am currently logged in to be able to send this response. Please fix this!

2 Likes

@afcchris Please ignore the login when trying to submit a ticket, you do not need to.
Simply remove any attachments on your ticket and submit it.

Have issue with wallet Froze assets while in a USDT wallet would not let me transfer, or anything .Re installed wallet now is empty

1 Like

@sparkiee Please contact the USDT team regarding this.

There is only one node setting for my SOL and this can’t be changed (when I take it off automatic mode)

1 Like

@afcchris Please beware, that’s an impersonator.
I would not initiate any contact on telegram.

1 Like

@Tobi please can i have the support telegram please. I was hacked by my wallet address and lost $64,500. I need help please because they have not been replying email

@Lyon01 There’s no support on telegram, please the only official contact point is Trustwallet.com and only official email is [email protected]

1 Like

Tobi I must ask this question did you by chance contact me out side of here to help me recover some frozen funds

1 Like

@sparkiee No I would not contact you elsewhere, that’s an impersonator.

1 Like

The support infrascturure for trust wallet is horrendous. It feels as if it’s intentionally this bad to unmotivate individuals from pursuing whatever issue they are dealing with. I’m also facing the same issue. $1700 btc that i sent into my trust wallet yesterday are lost/not showing.

2 Likes

@juliusgreken Please check that your app is up to date and if it is, try reimporting your wallet.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply Tobi.
My wallet is updated to the latest version and the funds are still missing/ not showing. I am trying to attach screenshots but it’s not working. I have sent a more detailed email today to trust suppott but still no reply. Please Help!

My adress: bc1qezuhyuz79gf9a7mf32ed45nc74fdc2udygg5n2

Transaction hash: a971ba9b0bb92ceb186836e3587ba0893ebb8abceafe6787110731b312e30aa3

1 Like