I have issue with my trust wallet

@juliusgreken Your BTC is in your wallet, you can always confirm on the blockchain explorer.
It’s just a visual bug if it’s not shown in your app, I’d only suggest you switch your connection then refresh or reimport your wallet.
If you’re in urgent need of your tokens, you can import your seed phrase to another wallet to access them.

2 Likes

I did make a transfer on my bitcoin wallet to my other btc wallet and due to the reduced fee it was on pending over 10 days now
My wallet
bc1qtk0f83qca9ln6flzynszs2x53l72nzvmlg6tjt

Please do something and also I wasn’t able to transfer another transaction again either saying I should reduced to the amount I have on balance or prolly no balance and I’ve got $106 in there

1 Like

@PappieSmok You’d need to wait till the transaction is either confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

1 Like

Can you help me with the balance check on my wallet I can’t send out it’s displaying something I can’t understand
My wallet
bc1qtk0f83qca9ln6flzynszs2x53l72nzvmlg6tjt

1 Like

@PappieSmok You have a transaction pending, please read what I sent above again.

1 Like

Why can’t I make another transfer on my account sir plus can I get to know when it’s gon be confirmed

1 Like

@PappieSmok There’s no timeframe for pending transactions. It is not determined by Trust wallet.

1 Like

Can you please tell me my balance in just so much in need of some money

1 Like

Please Tobi help me out with my balance on my wallet my kid is really sick

1 Like

@PappieSmok There’s nothing Trust wallet can do regarding pending transactions.
If you need your funds urgently, you can import to another wallet that supports speeding up bitcoin transactions and then speed it up.

1 Like

@Tobi need your help bro. I received btc on my trust wallet and it shows completed. But I can’t send out to another btc address of mine.

1 Like

@mikechamo Was there any error you got when you tried to send.

2 Likes

No error. It just lets me send the available btc (.003). It doesn’t let me send the “inscription btc,” which is a total of 0.1482 btc. I sent both of these transactions to my trust wallet btc address.

Here is my btc address:

bc1q0c2e0vt9na45j6dmpz4dzcukt99tfk0kt2came

3 Likes