I have sent BNB from Binance to my TrustWallet yesterday night but still there is no BNB in my Wallet. How long does it take to transfer BNB from Binance to TrustWallet?

Hi. I have sent BNB from Binance to my TrustWallet yesterday night but still there is no BNB in my Wallet. How long does it take to transfer BNB from Binance to TrustWallet? I have TxID. Could you please help me ?

Does the tx show as successful? And have you checked the correct chain address in your trustwallet

Yes the it has been completed and also I checked the BNB adress was correct

In short yes, aave is native to erc20, so if you are sending from crypto.com to Binance you would need to send to your erc20 address

There is generally some kind of fee for sending from one exchange to another, your exchange will detail the fees as you input the withdrawal

Tokens are not supported across different chains, you must bridge from one chain to another

What balance does that address show when you check on a blockchain explorer?

I have check now Again from blockchain explorer, it shows successfull transection

And the address that you sent to has balance?

Also check you have both bnb enabled in the app, bep2 and bep20 will show different balances

I copied the BNB adress from my trustwallet and sent the BNB using that. How can I check other bep or bep 20 from app?

Which chain did you send to, bep2 or bep20?? you will need to activate the correct bnb token tracker in trustwallet app

A post was split to a new topic: I send 1 BTCST from Binance to TW. Hash says that it went ok to the right address, but I cannot find it

I used BEP 2. How can I activate? the correct bnb token tracker in trustwallet app

Let’s double-check. Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link provided by Binance
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)