I haven't got the coins I transferred in my wallet

I haven’t got the coins I transferred in my wallet. I deposit baby doge coin from OKX application to your app at 06.00 AM (Thai time zone) now 20.30 PM. It’s been over 13 hrs. I should have been told what the problem was.
My application version: 6.18(540)
Address: 0x94659cFf0C428D11F4d6111c9108c0481D6Fb780
Transaction: 0xd07e0c31434d55e46c9c33fc2e2fa523ae260444ddeddcda47be17bc0532c7ab

2 Likes

Hello @kamsura01 Trust wallet currently doesn’t supports OEC blockchain

You have to extract your private keys using this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, Import to wallet that supports OEC blockchain eg. Metamask.

2 Likes

I tried the steps you suggested and import private id to Metamark wallet. But cannot receive my coins.

Sure, I tried the steps you suggested and imported the private id to the Metamark wallet. But I cannot receive my coins.
I’m follow in this step below

1. Enter the recovery phrase into the BIP39 Mnemonic field.
  2. Check Show split mnemonic cards.
  3. Select the coin is ETH.
  4. I selected “BIP32” in Derivation Path. And enter “m/44’/60’/0’/0” into BIP32 Derivation Path.
  5. I copy the first row of private key in Derived Addresses.
  6. I created the Metamark wallet and entered the private key.

The problem is not solved, what am I doing wrong?
Please help me… Thank you

Sorry, I’m not sure about my security information. I want Admin @Alan47 to fix the problem for me first. If next time this problem cannot solving i will contact you again

@kamsura01 on Metamask you have to add OEC custom network, this guide will help you: How to connect metamask to OEC? - HELP

After adding custom network you can add your babydoge as custom token if it doesn’t display automatically.

I followed to you suggest process but it can’t receive my coins. What do i do next?

@kamsura01 there is no other steps, repeat steps above carefully you’ll be able to recover your funds.