I imported my wallet on my new cell phone device and cant find my cryptos

Hi @Onothojaoj,

Please read and follow this guide first (except step 6):

1 Like

I have tried everything to no avail. Inshort the wallet appears new. No transaction or transaction history. None of my crypto are present. My wallet consists mostly of coins not yet listed: pig, xbn, safetoken and busd

1 Like

Do you remember a transaction that you did with BUSD? What’s the transaction hash or link?

Same thing happened to me. I got a new phone imported the phrase and it’s like I have a new wallet. I have the transaction hash for my shiba inu. Is there anything I can do with that??

hi dear please help me
i changed new phone and forget back up phrase before sell old phone
i cant find recovery phrase :pensive:
just a link from my etherium wallet

1 Like

Hello @navidati
Unfortunately, no one can assist you with that. You are responsible for making sure that you created a backup and stored it in a safe place. Also, the Trust Wallet team does not keep a log of your recovery phrases for your security.

For further information, please read:

1 Like

I’m having the same issues but I have the transactions from blockchain dot com. Then I pancakeswaped for safemoon… so if I have the transaction how can you get it back into your wallet?

Hello @Robdolliver
You can only get back in when you have your recovery keys.

I deleted my trust wallet app on iPhone, and re-imported it back on my iPhone properly with my 12 word phrase; my wallet now looks new with no transactions; I have deleted and imported the app multiple times with vpn and Wi-Fi; I’ve verified my tokens on blockchain, and I’ve verified that the tokens are enabled with proper contracts. What’s going on?

1 Like

Hello @Wdjones03
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Please make sure that you have the right set of words.
Here is a guide that might help:

Why can I get my old wallet back? my old phone is water damage and crack beyond repair. The phrase does not help. Its literally a brand new wallet

Hello @Uppercutt
Please make sure that you have the right set of words. Here is a guide that might help:

My wallet appears new after import. I backed up properly with correct phrases. It shows zero balance, I can see that I’m not the only one hanging this issue after app delete then re-import. I deleted the app from iPhone before updating to new app version; Could this be the cause of the issue?

Please make sure that you have the right set of words. Here is a guide that might help: Cannot Import Wallet "Invalid mnemonic phrase" Error

any luck? I currently have the same issues. I only ever had one wallet set up. my phrase is correct. wallet is empty.

I have the same issue as above, i upgraded my iPhone, on my old phone I had 14,000 XYO, I open the trust wallet app on the new iPhone and have input the recovery phrase and import the wallet, then add XYO as a coin but no balance. The recovery phrase is 100% correct so i do not understand what I am doing wrong.
does anyone have any suggestions?

Hello @fatherof2
You are entering the recovery phrase for another wallet if you are unable to access your funds

Hi. I just got a new iphone and the wallet did not transfer. I am followed all the steps to add YUMMY back and I did it but I am missed the 20 million yummy. How do I find the rest?

thank you

1 Like

Hi @RS22
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I was entering the wrong phrase; once it was correct it imported properly. Make sure your contracts are up to date and verify wallet contents on blockchain explorer.