I imported my wallet with my secret phrase and received a wrong wallet address without any cryptos

Good morning,

I have a problem with my Trust wallet address after an update to Trust wallet. I imported my wallet with my secret phrase and received a wrong wallet address without any cryptos.
I checked if my cryptos were stolen but the cryptos and wallet were not stolen. I already tried my secret phrase sentence a few months ago and I had no problems. I followed the advice of a Trus wallet topic ( My Crypto is Missing, What Should I Do?) and I still can’t get my good wallet address with cryptos.
What are your tips? Can you help me, please?

1 Like

Hi @Alexandru04,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Please be informed that it would be impossible for the app to give you a whole lot of new addresses if you did import the correct recovery phrase.

You can verify by going to iancoleman, the tool/website can be found here:

It will show you the list of addresses that can be derived from the seed phrase. The app will only use the first derivation.

Try to check if you can spot your wallet address with the funds/assets in the list while using the tool. If you can’t spot it, then you used an incorrect seed phrase

Good evening iamdeadlyz,

This is good. I got my wallet back. Thank you.

1 Like