I mistakenly send trx to bnb

Good evening please I mistakenly sent tron to bnb smartchain wallet but is not reflect in my wallet please what do I do now to receive my tron back to tron wallet

1 Like

Hello @Adeburk To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have a question for the moderators, “when we post messages on this forum, we’re asked to wait while the moderators analyze and approve the message before it goes public.”
I’m I to believe that these impersonators (“posing to be you and posting messages directing members to the WhatsApp chat”) don’t go through the same system? Why do you all approve there messages?

@Carboneffect3 These scammers usually find a walkaround the bot that flags messages for review that is why they sometimes put special characters in between their words or sentences hence why their posts sometimes do not require a Mod approval.
We are currently working on this and would ensure those words are blacklisted.

Thanks for the insight on that and also work on black listing cloning moderators usernames.
Trustwallet is the best crypto wallet in the blockchain.

1 Like

I need a help, please.
I mistakenly sent EUR bep20 to wrong adress.
I have great mistake.

Hello @Mino1 does this bad address belong to you?..

Yes, another address belong to me, i have two trust wallet. Is there a hope for me

I don’t know but you can try this :