I Need Help my shib Coin is missing from Trust Wallet

When I Checked my Wallet none of my Shib Shiba Inu Coins were showing and it only shows a 0 Coin Balance and 0 Value. I tried updating and i see no transaction ID that Coins were moved. Its looks like none of anything was there.
The only transaction it show it 1 prior 2 weeks ago( inwhich I verified). Please if anyone has any information that can help. I even though should i delete the wallet and start from scratch and when I tried to put in a customer support ticket it wont let me because there there is no transaction id and shib is not listed on the liset of coins and it is a ERC20 token.
Please Advise?

11 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Same happened to me, please help. Or how can i start a new topic? Iam looking forward to a reply.

8 Likes

Hi
My eth coins are missin.
I dont know what happened. How i can send the picture !

12 Likes

I have the same problem. Looked into my wallet today and my Shiba Coins are gone. Yesterday they were there and I didn’t make any transactions via Trust Wallet in months.
My App version is 2.7
I would attach Screenshots from my Shib Balance and the transaction from August when I got them, but I can’t add Media to this post.

0xE56Cb1C2cFF275e148A129d3DfEa2A971c0F8Abd

6 Likes

@Lhuanna
Your SHIBA tokens are in your wallet
0xE56Cb1C2cFF275e148A129d3DfEa2A971c0F8Abd
If it isn’t still visible, use this guide:

The same happened to me, missing Shiba Coin from my Trust Wallet. can someone help ???

3 Likes

Hi! This happened to me as well. What is wrong? I am also using the ERC20 token network. My SHIB just suddenly when missing when I wanted to check my balance. My past transaction was 15th Oct when I trf my shib to trust wallet.

2 Likes

Please the same thing happened to me, I sent my some Doge coins to my trust wallet but it never showed up, please how do I get it back

1 Like

Hello, 2 days ago i bought Shibanomics. yesterday i missing nearly 50% of my coins. i didnt send my coins to an other wallet or i dindt sell it. i create a new ticket and i get an e-mail with the steps.

If you still need assistance, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to the Settings>About, send a screenshot)

2. Your Crypto address (tap on Receive, send a screenshot of the QR code)

3. Screenshot of the wallet

i made all this but i didnt get an answer since 12 hours.

Can someone help me?

1 Like

@Musa3
There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

1 Like

this morning I also have the same concerns but shiba inu on disappeared, I did not carry out any transaction

2 Likes

Hello @Amal1976, @Emailjunming, @Emerie55, @Bigjo

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Same problem with shib on my account. What gives?
I had 27 Million shib tokens dissapear

1 Like

Same here no transfers but my coins r gone help, there were there jus 2 hours ago. I woke up my shiba was gone from both of my wallets

1 Like

I’m missing too. What the hell. My Shib are gone from TW but still showing on blockchain.

4 Likes

@Donwigginslaw, @Ro639, @sacks
Please try updating your Trust app to the recent version.

2 Likes

Are you serious? Who does not have frequent updates of the apps after the year 2017? It’s not everyone elses fault, mine is completely up to date, something is wrong with YOUR app

4 Likes

@Wtf

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Same here. Shiba inu is missing from my wallet too. Woke up check it and no Shiba inu coins in wallet.

3 Likes