I Need to Export my Trust Wallet to MetaMask: How Do I Do This?

I set up a Trust wallet to take advantage of a free custom username for Decentraland. The problem is that I now use MetaMask wallet with Decentraland, and I need to export my wallet from Trust into MetaMask, and I cannot figure out how to do this, I have read through the instructions for both MetaMask and Trust wallet and I need some help.

I have tried cutting and pasting my seed phrase when trying to import my Trust wallet to MetaMask and it doesn’t work. Same with the public address. How do I generate my private address using the iPhone app? (MetaMask accepts either a private key or a JSON file.)

Also: can I access my Trust wallet info on a Windows desktop browser?

Help!!!

3 Likes

Just import recovery phrase into your MetaMask.

Just make sure you have logged out from the current MetaMask account. MetaMask will ask for recovery phrase in initial setup.

1 Like

i am actully using the meta mask int on the brave browser, but the recovery phrase for my ERC wallet is not working its aking for a JSON or private key!

1 Like

How do I close my trust wallet?

You can delete a wallet if that is what you are trying to do.
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-delete-a-wallet-proceed-with-caution/44/2

I need more details about this wallet

You came to the right place. Start on the FAQs and then Basics to learn more about the app.