I received some bitcoin but my balance show $0

Yes i am very sure they are correct.I also double check each word in the BIP wordlist and everything is correct.Please what can i do to restore the wallet?

3 Likes

I sent dream coin to my BnB smart chain wallet since last week till now I haven’t received it yet, and i was debited from my dream coin app what’s really happening

2 Likes

Hello I imported dream Bep20 token my trust wallet, on Bnb smart chain and i haven’t received it since last week. I have contacted dream to earn, they said I should contact trust wallet. but I have over 49,999 dream coin.

1 Like

11 hours gone no reply yet, that’s unfair you know
All you asked of me i have done that still no positive result from you guys, this indeed wickedness and recklessness to your customer service.

1 Like

@Ekeleme042 There is no customer support here but just help from the community.
You can get in touch and submit a ticket to the customer support team here:

1 Like

@Alabama1960 If the token is not displayed on your wallet, you may need to add it manually first.
Here’s a guide:

1 Like

I did this already, they asked for screenshot of my wallet, country of residence and transaction ID but it’s over 14 hours now and they haven’t responded. Which is bad

1 Like

@Ekeleme042 There are most likely a lot of requests and you’d be responded to, just need to be patient please.

1 Like

@Tobi

Yes i am very sure they are correct.I also double check each word in the BIP wordlist and everything is correct.Please what can i do to restore the wallet? Please help me out.

1 Like

I already did yet it’s still the same what’s is really happening i deleted my wallet and still yet nothing to show

@Kdf3449 There’s really nothing Trust wallet can do as Trust wallet does not keep logs of recovery words.
You just need to figure out the correct words.

2 Likes

I have the transaction ID here it is

0xd2a2579053b05edd1152bfdd27150580c8154ea3e4d9f65188f2bc6ad63c671e

1 Like

@Alabama1960 You have the tokens in your wallet

I already sent a guide to add a token manually above, please follow that.

• Contract address: 0x89b6418dDE467351b962d5eDd7C7EAa43518d732

That’s the contract address for that token and you need to add on the smartchain network.

Where can I find my signature Hash, I am kinda confused right now, help me bro

@Alabama1960 What do you mean by signature hash ?

I really can’t see the nor understand it and i do not know where to start

I have click on it and it confusing how do add it the token manually please I need your help

@Alabama1960 The guide is really self explanatory.
On your main wallet page, click the upper right corner then you need to tap the + button at the top right corner again.
Select network as Smartchain and then enter the contract address from above and that’s all.

1 Like

Thanks bro It is done already I appreciate I actually thought dream coin would worth at least 1 Bnb but it’s worthless lol :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Svp est-ce que pitmoons fonctionne toujours ??
Et comment faire le change ??

1 Like