I sent binance token directly from my trust wallet to uniswap binance wallet address but I have not seen the funds

I sent binance token directly from my trust wallet to uniswap binance wallet address but I have not seen the token in the binance on Uniswap wallet, even though the transaction was successful on trustwallet

@Anniebrown Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

3 Likes

My Atom is not showing up in my wallet anymore. After I started the unstaking process 21 days ago.
Why is this?

@Micsmayhem Please try the troubleshoot guide below:

1 Like

I have already done that. I also sent a ticket. My transactions show up on my trust wallet but the amount of Atom is zero.

@Micsmayhem The issue will be looked into, it’s been reported already.

@Tobi I received an email from Support. They said it was a problem with a node. The problem has been fixed, and now my Atom is available once again. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

0xa84e1c4c48ac4c823b81c330b6a1a26c18cf29edab327c5ff270e1f16a6cfe52. My hash address. Tanx.

Version 8.5.8

My address
0x123324513EC83D4e37d90C76a52a63e5E7504dA4
Transaction hash

0xa84e1c4c48ac4c823b81c330b6a1a26c18cf29edab327c5ff270e1f16a6cfe52
Tanx.

@Anniebrown Your BNB was already sent to this address 0xB8c77482e45F1F44dE1745F52C74426C631bDD52

Hello im here to report a problem i sent some bnb from my trust wallet to binance and in my trust wallet it shows that the transaction has been executed but i didn’t receive the bnb on binance what do i do?

@Alaadne Did you check on the explorer if the transaction was successful ?
If it was, then you need to contact the Binance support team.

Thank you for your time and i did receive my token back on trust wallet but i want to send it to my binance
But in binance for my bep2 wallet i have an address and a bnb memo but not on my trust wallet where i only have the place to put an address and no memo
And i think that’s why the token didn’t arrive at the first place should i try send it again?

@Alaadne If you’re trying to send to Binance, you need to copy your address as well as memo from your Binance wallet

But there’s no place where to write the memo on trust wallet for bnb
And thank you for your time

@Alaadne You only need to input memo when sending on the BEP2 network and not BEP20 network.

I have bnb on beacon chain and not on the smart chain and I can’t transfer it to the smart chain cause the amount i have is too small so im obliged to send it via (bep2) and there’s no place where to add the memo on the the trust wallet app

@Alaadne When you tap on send, you should see a box for your receiving address and below it the box for Memo.

When i tap send i see
The address
Note
The amount
There’s only those 3 i even tried to see on my pc and its the same

@Alaadne Please upload a screenshot of that