I sent Ethereum Binance smart chain BEP20 from my Binance

Hello I sent Ethereum Binance smart chain BEP20 from my Binance to my Trust wallet and its shows successful but I haven’t receive it in my trust wallet

2 Likes

Hello @Uzyge To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0x42b9a318dcc848430D510D046A2EAAc9e975f035

I sent ethereum binance smart chain from my binance to trust wallet and its shows successful on binance but i didn’t receive the transaction

@Uzyge

To be able to view it, please tap on top right corner and search Ethereum token then switch on Ethereum token BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

The method doesn’t work I have tried it but yet I have not seen my coin also

1 Like

@Uzyge try to add as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-

Network: Smart Chain

Contract: 0x2170Ed0880ac9A755fd29B2688956BD959F933F8

Decimals: 18

1 Like

Thank you so much I have seen the coin already But can I convert Ethereum binance smart chain to BNB smart chain

@Uzyge yes you can convert to Smart Chain through swap function. But you need to have some Smart chain BNB to cover transaction fees for swapping.

1 Like