I sent USDT (from binance) to my BSC (trust address) wallet

Hi, I sent USDT (from binance) to my BSC (trust address) wallet, please help me

Hello @jydg,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Transaction hash: 0x6bc91c896f88f40c7386aac77f008403fb1a85d552efa5dd208072a997dbc426

I sent USDT instead of BNB from binance to my SmartChain Trust Wallet

Thank you for the help. Hope to recover the amount.

Hi, just updated my app to the latest version. It’s now 5.21(5210)

Thank you.

To access it, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for BUSD-T, and enable the one with BEP20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Hello, still not there…

I was supposed to transfer BNB to my Smart Chain address but forgot to buy first, and sent USDT. Is there any way to recover this?

I don’t think so. I have also transfered into wallet 50usdt and now to send them back they charge me with 36 euro in ETH . So to transfer 40 euro you need to pay 36 euro. this is robbery.

@solomonien, Trust Wallet is not charging those fees. Read this to know why:

@jydg, try to enable this one

I have also transfered into wallet 50usdt and now to send them back they charge me with 36 euro in ETH . So to transfer 40 euro you need to pay 36 euro. This is robbery.

Hey I found a way it worked for me!

@solomonien, why are you saying the same stuff? Read my previous response.

@jydg, glad to know it worked for you.

This change nothing to my looses. Trust wallet is far wars wallet which i have. I regret that I’ve used. But this is . Every body put some traps waiting the loosers. This is the life. I didn’t belive is also at this level but i learn my lesson. Do not trust in TRUST :wink:

If you took the time in reading the explanation, that would be great.

They talk about “huge” 5-6 $ fees , I talk about 37 euros (over than 40 $) fees for sending 50 USDT . This is absurd.

The price of ETH at that time in the screenshot examples was different. Basically, the network fees are high right now due to the increase in transactions. Trust Wallet is not the one charging these fees. The miners are charging higher gwei compared to the past.

hi, i followed the steps but i am stuck on step 5. I cant find USDT as option on the list of wallet to import the private key. Please help. thanks