I still have assets under BEP2 BNB but have no fund under BNB to swap to BNB smart chain

@Jplus5050 A watch only wallet means you do not have access to the tokens in the wallet but can only watch it.
If you do own the wallet and have the seed phrase to it, then you can import that to access the tokens.

18 Likes

Can someone please send me a couple dollars in BNB Beacon Chain? I can’t find any place to buy it in Canada and I need it to migrate my coins to BEP20. Please someone help!!!

address: bnb1s5ug65kryflsaledcgu9xwh30f0y340g29whzj

12 Likes

I have money in mh waller but im failing to withdraw it. The money is under view-only wallet.
How can i be assisted in this situation ?

10 Likes

@Timothy2010 A view only wallet means you do not have access to the wallet and can only view the funds in it.

13 Likes

سلام به خدا من پولم رانتوانستم بگیرم امروز هم تلاش کنید به شما گفتم صد دلاربه شما میدهم به خدا قسم نگرفتم…کمک کنید

9 Likes

Im facing the same issue
My mamo token can’t be found
I got it using a contract address
After I I got a different device and tried to log in , after logging in I can’t find my MAMO tokens anymore and my other assets too

8 Likes

@Cley Can you please check your address on the explorer and see if you have the tokens in your address or not.

13 Likes

Good after sir, it about my trust wallet sir, I received the sum of $880 USDT two days ago which was Sunday morning, it shows in my transaction history that the transaction as been completed but it isn’t reflecting in my wallet, July 26 same thing happened, it a swift wallet sir in trust wallet, I will like to hear back from you soon sir

11 Likes

hello tobi,
I have 2 remaining coins (Matic and CHZ) on bep2, I converted them by the trust extension on Chrome, and it works, others also can use them, but I could not change those as I mentioned. do you have any solution for converting, swapping, migrating to bep20, or whatever? could you help me with how I can change those?
thanks a lot.

9 Likes

I also have this same issue last week it’s so frustrating why would this be happening every time

7 Likes

Good after sir, it about my trust wallet sir, I received the sum of $880 USDT two days ago which was Sunday morning, it shows in my transaction history that the transaction as been completed but it isn’t reflecting in my wallet, July 26 same thing happened, it a swift wallet sir in trust wallet, I will like to hear back from you soon sir

8 Likes

@Israel4141 Please submit a ticket to the customer support team:

8 Likes

@arian1364 You can send out to an exchange like Binance and make the swap there.

9 Likes

Have tried all my possible best but still not giving me what I want, have switch on all token but still yet my token isn’t reflecting in my main wallet

12 Likes

I tried sending images of the transaction but it isn’t sending, I turned on all token but still yet no reflection at all, I’m new to it and this is my first time receiving money in trust wallet, swift wallet

10 Likes

@Israel4141 I responded to you above to please submit a ticket to the customer support team.

Please beware of impersonators also claiming to be me here as I’d not request to text you elsewhere.

9 Likes

Please I need your help sir @Tobi I sent usdt from Bybit to sol in trust wallet and I choose the sol network got about 6 hours now I didn’t receive the coin, I only got a notification that I received the usdt but when I check my wallet there’s nothing in there and the sol said this on trust wallet that Only send Solana (SOL) assets to this address. Other assets will be lost forever. So I don’t know if this where the error is or what can u do please

7 Likes

@Phikkyman You would need to add USDT manually on the SOL chain if it’s not shown.
Here’s a guide:

7 Likes

Let me explain clearly, I sent fund from usdt using bybit to sol in trust wallet and I clicked on sol in network selection , it is up to 6 hours now and the only thing I saw was a notification that I received the fund and by clicking on it to check I didn’t see anything not even in the history and when I checked the sol on receive it says Only send Solana (SOL) assets to this address. Other assets will be lost forever. so I’m asking for help please is my fund gone or what does sol means by only send solana assets to this address

6 Likes

@Phikkyman I just explained above you need to add the USDT token manually on the SOL chain.

4 Likes