I still have assets under BEP2 BNB but have no fund under BNB to swap to BNB smart chain

Okay thanks sir but please How do I add the usdt token manually on the solana chain @Tobi

6 Likes

@Phikkyman Please check the guide I sent above.
On the main wallet page of your Trust app, tap the upper right corner, search USDT and add the one with the Solana tag.

7 Likes

Thanks so much @Tobi i just figured it out but I’m trying to swap it to sol but it’s not working

7 Likes

@Phikkyman You can use the swap tab on your Trust app to make the swap.

7 Likes

Okay thanks @Tobi i so much appreciate your help God bless you sir more life

9 Likes

I have same situation I withdraw some money yesterday from omnarium and I couldn’t find my funds on my wallet

7 Likes

@Vsb1 Can you check your address on the explorer to see if you received your tokens or not.

6 Likes

I have tried many ways but not possible, I even get an email confirming the withdraw but I think was a different network

9 Likes

@Vsb1 Can you provide the receiving address you have sent to ?

9 Likes

Hello Trust Wallet Support Team,

I am experiencing an issue with migrating my ADA tokens from the BNB Beacon Chain to the BNB Smart Chain. Despite having a sufficient BNB balance to cover the gas fee, I am receiving the following error message:

“Insufficient BNB balance for gas fee. The estimated fee for this transaction is 0.004075 BNB.”

Here are the details of my wallet:

• ADA Balance: 115.7039 ADA
  • BNB Balance: 0.0100 BNB (approximately $5.96)

I have more than the required amount of BNB to cover the gas fee, yet the migration is not proceeding. Could you please assist me in resolving this issue?

Thank you for your support.

Best regards, venoousy

9 Likes

@venoousy Please check that you have BEP2 BNB and not the BEP20 BNB to cover the gas fees.

9 Likes

Hi , I’ve been struggling last view days to contact trust wallet support, I had an issue where I withdrew DOT token from my binance account to my trust wallet but I’ve accidentally chosen the wrong network I’ve clicked on asset hub instead of polka dot , which trust wallet does not support , this is the info : TAXID: 0xbfa5f85d4033322af9efbd3ea4b36d7a8f307b2a168f834aa58cefb5295c269f

3 Likes

@Wabdulhakim I’m not sure I understand what you mean ?

2 Likes

Hi @Tobi I’ve withdrawn Dot token from my binance account to trust wallet using the address it was provided from trust wallet but I’ve selected the wrong network, so eventually it did not get to my wallet because network issue,

2 Likes

@Wabdulhakim Can you try to import your wallet into a native polkadot wallet if that would work.

3 Likes

I have money in my BNB Beacon Chain Wallet but i cant transfer it anywhere
Why???

2 Likes

Hi @Tobi , I did and still would not appear on the new wallet just wondering if there is any other suggestion ?

2 Likes

@Hawababy The beacon chain is getting sunset, you should send to an exchange and swap it out there.

2 Likes

@Wabdulhakim Can you please submit a ticket to the customer support team here:

1 Like

I have done that almost two weeks ago no response yet is there any time frame , that they got back to me ?

1 Like