I still have assets under BEP2 BNB but have no fund under BNB to swap to BNB smart chain

@Wabdulhakim You’d need to wait patiently for a response.

1 Like

Same here
I received $290 worth of bitcoin few hours ago from a friend it shows in my transaction history but haven’t reflect in my wallet balance
I’ve tried uninstalling and installing the app, even updating it and rebooting my phone and other methods I see online but still nothing is happening
And checking my explorer I see the transaction is confirmed

Btw this is my bitcoin wallet address

bc1qqxnuucjg9ncalq4dee7wmhaxrrh56xnqt40pxd

And this is the transaction hash

c1ccf405f0e263efa58464a46227b904d5c384ba7e684d8b97a0ff77cda28faa

And my trust wallet mobile version is

Version 11.13.1 (1121)

I’ll appreciate if you can really help cos i need the money

1 Like

@Ghost009 I’d suggest switching your internet connection then reimporting again.
You should note that your tokens are in your wallet as long as you can see it on the blockchain explorer.

1 Like

Hi, I transferred my funds from Binance into Trust Wallet as USDC. Now I want to send my funds to apeX or at least back to Binance but I am stopped because I don’t have sufficient AVAX for the fees.
However, I do have some BNB for the fees, but not enough to exchange for AVAX to cover the fee.
I’d like not to have to top up my wallet just to add AVAX for such a small fee.
Please help!!
0x5B496E5f0EAB8B3742EfB0ca5744522AafCbd744

2 Likes

@brunenet You’d need to deposit AVAX to send out your AVAX token. There’s really nothing that can be done otherwise.

:cry: Would anyone be able to send me a really small amount of AVAX to cover the fees? I’d really appreciate the help!