I swapped safemoon for XCUR and the transaction has gone through and i can see it on BSCScan but it didn’t enter my trust wallet

I have a similar problem. I swapped safemoon for XCUR and the transaction has gone through and i can see it on BSCScan but it didn’t enter my trust wallet.
Any ideas on where I went wrong?

1 Like

Hi @sushirollz,

Try to add it as a custom token. Here’s a general guide (still applies to Binance Smart Chain):

Same thing happened to me last night. I can view on bscscan but not trust wallet.

1 Like

A few hours ago I swapped Safemoon for ETH, and can also see the successful transaction on BSCScan… however 0 ETH in my Trust Wallet.

Would really like to know what I can do next.

Hey, I have the same problem as the guy that made this post.
The XCUR has entered my wallet as i can see on BscScan so no issues there but it is just not showing up in my trust wallet app. I have added it as a custom token but still no result.
Settings for the custom token were:
Smart chain network(BEP20)
adres that also shows on my BscScan and token name: XCUR.

I can send screenshots if it helps but I triple checked the adres and its all fine, its in my wallet as I can see on BscScan so not an urgent issue but would like to be able to keep track of it in my trust wallet app…

Hi there,
The transaction you made is on Binance smart chain so you need to enable peg version of that asset. Search for ETH in the app and enable which has BEP20 underneath the name.

Here’s a guide to follow :
How to Add or Remove a Coin

Hey,
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
  4. Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
  5. Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)
  6. Country you are based at

Hey,
Please read this article and follow all the steps.

You may use a VPN & also try to check on a different device.

It showed up just now out of nowhere so its solved I guess! thanks for your time.