I transferred and received BTC not reflecting

@Oluwajizzle Check the address you have sent to, it’s different from the initial address you sent here.
You need to check to see where you have copied that address from.

hi @Tobi, i came across the same issue that did not receive btc in TrueWallet although it’s been confirmed successful by multiple block explorer webs.

I also tried the TroubleShooting options , and still doesn’t show in my TrustWallet in any way. Please kindly help solving it. thanks

my Missing transaction hash : 53f625be8ab504947292bc74351a06964b9df5852d8fb7b04ea17e1f4fd7ce41

my BTC TrustWallet address is:
bc1q7htxfwprm39h2r2wgefm7c99knvqn8aw3q0zt6

1 Like

@wadekuang68 Can you share a screenshot of that.
The blockchain explorer shows you received it already.

Transaction is showing completed on my purchase bitcoin on trust wallet…even receive a message from trust-wallet but balance is not reflective on my homepage,I have uninstall and reinstall,switch off mobile and put back on but yet haven’t received it.I did another purchase this morning,showing i have recieve on trust wallet but balance still not reflective…

Here is the Wallet address
bc1q2vp07cmz65n3qn2cv434u47zdvepaaff3a4ye6

@Brandyann369 The best way to get support is to open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

Hey @Tobi

I transferred BTC from Binance to the Trust wallet, it shows the transaction complete in both the apps, but in the trust wallet, it does not reflect BTC.

@pakodi0208 There is a message in your wallet when you tap on Bitcoin that Transaction issues are expected, it’s best you wait patiently while the team resolves this.
If you need further support, please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

Hey @Tobi,

Thanks for your reply.
I tried to raise the ticket from an app on my mobile, but it asks me to log in.
But I can not log in with the same email id password, with which I can do here in the browser extension.
I followed all the basic procedures, like turning off and on my mobile data, and rebooting my mobile. I also reinstalled the extension in Chrome and still it has the same problem.
Can you help me with this ASAP, I need this fund for emergency purpose.

Plus you wrote, “There is a message in your wallet when you tap on Bitcoin that Transaction issues are expected”. When I did not attach any pictures along with my last message then how do you know that it shows on my screen?

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

@pakodi0208 That’s probably a bug, you do not need to sign in to submit a ticket.

Please check why it shows on blockchain explorer that my balance is there but not reflected on my bitcoin balance on

1 Like

my Trust balance did not change after the transfer. can you help me.

• My address:
    bc1qkqcj3q4les4szd3hlfrpayppqfr2k22ff28g5p
  • Hash:
    f76d1398443165c0ab437e2c95190efef652a6729653f74fdd7b35e17548eba5

Please I have done all possible reinstalling.rebooting,address correct but yet my balance is not reflective in trustwallet it’s really fustrating

I swapped bnb smart for BTC for the past 24 hours and still haven’t gotten my BTC

My BTC address
bc1q4cqlugqzj00fc4xphgy9l322gllsnvkantmuuw

My Smart chain address

0x1a328F0f8a4ED71Aa190851cd34c79388EDf2F90

Ola, poderia me ajudar por favor? estou com problemas no Trust Wallet, meu fundos não aparecem no saldo mais a transferência foi recebida. Obrigado.

@Brandyann369 @bitcoin_fan @FranklinGoshen There is a message in your wallet when you tap on Bitcoin that Transaction issues are expected, it’s best you wait patiently while this is resolved.
If you need further support, please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Settings → Support

@bitcoin_fan That’s a scam, only official mail is [email protected]
Only official website is Trustwallet.com

1 Like

App version: 8.9.1
device model: Xiaomi POCO F5
wallet address: bc1qkqcj3q4les4szd3hlfrpayppqfr2k22ff28g5p
TX hash: f76d1398443165c0ab437e2c95190efef652a6729653f74fdd7b35e17548eba5
Uploading: Screenshot_2024-02-20-07-46-56-644_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_2024-02-20-06-12-43-560_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg…
Bitcoin transferred from binance to Trust Wallet

I can’t attach prints, but I sent an email with some

@joaovts Please refer to this:

I’ve already done all the steps, I suggest, How long for resolution? because my balance has not yet appeared

@joaovts There’s no ETA, it depends on the Bitcoin network and not Trust wallet.