I used binance peg Etheureum instead of Etheureum with the wrong network

Hello . Today i used binance peg Etheureum instead to Etheureum to transfert funds ( 400 dollars ) on a platform of trading with the wrong network . I have been credited but the platform didnt receive . I lost my money pleaseeee helpp me , pleaseee

Hello @Pascalo To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I can help you i had the same problem earlier this year i later found my coin

Go to your trust wallet ,to the option you add a new coin search eth ,you would see binance-peg-ethereum click on it you would see your coin

Hi @Pascalo, if you sent the ETH to your Trust wallet, then you only need to add Binance-pegged ETH (BEP20 ETH) as a custom token
See guide here

If you have sent from your Trust wallet to another wallet, then you need to contact the receiving wallet support team so they can assist with the deposit issue.

I tried to transfer 400 dollars to deriv (a trading platform). I had to use ethereum as a transfer medium but I made a mistake and I used binance-peg Etheureum with a bad network. suddenly as their door was not binance-peg Etheureum they did not receive the funds but I was debited. I tried to contact the deriv support who told me that the problem was not at their level that I had to contact the trust wallet support. I have contacted them

Crypto wallet : 0x3CA78F9E25D90EBfd73416c58f438C1d70c29747

Transaction hash : 0x58777256d04d780ceae176a420cbaea97219f427aac898ec5a244b95f7e28900

and they told me to contact the receiver to bring back the funds but they did not receive. here is where I am .

@Pascalo
I see now, please contact the customer support of Deriv again so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.