I used Pancakeswap and Tokens are not showing

Hi Jenny i also have similar problem i bought some fjb, lgb and $fjb yesterday through pancakeswap then added the token contract info to trust wallet but shows zero balance but if i return to Pancske it shows number of coins bought when i select the token
How do i get them to show in Trust wallet
Thanks

Hello,
I have the same problem. I swapped on Pancakeswap BNB for DeRace and I cant see the tokens in my Wallet.

Trustwallet App Version: 6.9
Crypto wallet address: 0xfb57b73f122c11eb66cc5abc0f8cdaeaecec2c22
Transaction Hash: 0x1eec8bae4788bf4ac98fad0bbceef3bc176068358aa1aaf388adc674e11c517c

Pls help!

Cheers

@CrGreg
You would need to add those tokens as custom tokens

Please see the guide below:

@Fr3d0
Hello your tokens are in your wallet, just add it manually as a custom token using this
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x373e768f79c820aa441540d254dca6d045c6d25b
Decimals: 18

1 Like

Thanks … I did that prior to using pancake swap. It shows the transaction on the smart chain as a smart contract call … whatever that means … I tried to upload a photo it won’t let me … ugh so sad that I can’t figure this out

A post was split to a new topic: Bought ALU from PancakeSwap

A post was split to a new topic: Swapped lavabird on PancakeSwap

I tried to buy BABYFD on Pancakeswap yesterday and the smart contract was executed but I didn’t receive the tokens or I don’t know how to add them correctly. I realize I think I bought the wrong thing, but still I can’t find those tokens. Help?

Hello @ChelseyP To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Version

Send your address and transaction hash in plain text (copy and paste).

Transaction hash
0x11e334d3ae94e22b8206715451a7de3320a69416701590964c48652b482fcd46

This is the Address inside the ronin I believe I bought. Is this what you need?

0x4EeCBA97699676d6512EB2f33595eD47523F6fED

Hello ! I bought the SVT token twice through pancakes swap and respecting the BNB smart chain exchange to this token, everything is good but I don’t have the funds on the app !
Can you help me ? Thank you !

Did this and still says nothing. Thanks for trying at this point I’ve spent hours researching and tried everything and feel this is just a loss and really sucks …wish I could share a screenshot of the transaction

@Wcbaird
Please ensure you are using the correct details, set the network to smartchain and copy the contract address which i sent in my previous reply to you.

I posted the addresses you requested, I think…Was that what you needed?

@ChelseyP you transaction was successfully completed but it seems your funds redirected to another address (0xa75f23d54eca5efbe758e2bb5c0b9a1f7c7f7493).

This usually occurs when you swap your tokens on phishing/fake DApps sites.

Can you tell us where did you find the link used during swapping? Send screenshot displaying the site with link visited visible.

Hello,

I lost my BNB, while I was trying to swap for FLOKI on pancake swap. Need help urgently.

Thanks