I´ve purchased GSHIP

Hi all, I have a little bit different case, but generally seems to be the same issue. I´ve purchased GSHIP yesterday via PancakeSwap, I saw the entire amount of tokens in my Trust Wallet (approx 12 billion GSHIB), but today morning I see just only half of them and I don´t know why (approx 6 billion).

and when I open my wallet, each time I see a little bit different amount of GSHIP.

Please, do you have any clue what might be behind that? Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello @esolteric To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

solved? I have some and the same it is happening to me as well. not sure whats going and not sure then whats the point

1 Like

@Emergar07 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

no man, you can help everyone here if you explain how to profit from a rebase coin, anyone?