[Important] Swapping BEP2 & BEP20 to ERC20

Yes, I know. There are lots of people who want this feature. However, Binance is one of the top players out there and they definitely have the funds. It would surprise me if they are not one of the first to deliver.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Chainlink LINK ERC20 funds doesn’t appear

This feature is about integrating binance bridge, not?

3 Likes

Good idea very very good

1 Like

In addition you can use the binance bridge also to swap from one network token to others though at the moment doesn’t support all tokens yet.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Missing TWT balance

I have been trying to figure out an option for this scenario as well. For some reason my Binance account was closed (I now use Kraken as my main exchange), so I’m stuck with some Bep20 tokens that I have no way of exchanging/selling on trust wallet. Quite the pickle.

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: BUSDERC20 to BInance smart chain

You should be able to use the Binance DEX (not the centralized exchange!) to trade your BEP20 tokens.

3 Likes

Making this happen could generate massive revenues for Trust Wallet. Imagine if they allowed you to fund a Trust Wallet Pre-paid crypto Mastercard with any token? They could make billions.

3 Likes

Please am finding it difficult to post my issue on the site for people to see. I swapped from pancake to bnb(sc) I guess the gas fee was lower. Its taking forever to confirm for some hours now

1 Like

you must use kucoin, my man.

Yeah, I did this to, and my BNB disappeared, and no ETH converted

3 Likes

If you want to swap your ERC20 to BEP 20 Token or other token to BEP20 Token. you can use our Binance Bridge Platform.

PM me on Telegram : @vipinshar

2 Likes

I have BEP20 in Trust Wallet. My binance says it only accepts BEP2 or ERC20. My coinbase only accepts ERC20 I think. What do I do?? I have all this fake money that I can’t do anything with it’s stuck in a fake wallet and I can’t move it anywhere

If everything is fake, maybe this whole crypto world simply is not for you. Go plant potatoes.

Some people are just not made for this; read on how to convert your BEP20 to BEP2 from inside your Trust Wallet. There are guides.

For the next time, first search on how to get things done before blaming others and asking such questions.

1 Like

Well jee wiz buddy! That cut deep. Maybe you should spend more time teaching instead of prancing around pretending like you’re god’s greatest gift to earth. Another guy in the chat was kind enough to guide me through the things I couldn’t find when conducting my own research. Suck a fat one

2 Likes

Kind of a similar situation. What happens if you send BEP20 Binance-Pegged USD-T to an ERC20 USDT wallet on Binance(dot)us?

New to crypto, invested money to trust wallet and jumped on the safe moon train. Made some profit and changed it back to BNB. Was going to sign up with Binance US to withdraw my profit from trust wallet. Wasn’t able to sign up with Binance USA because I am in Texas. Signed up with Coinbase, but not able to transfer as well because I need ERC20. Any advice??

3 Likes

@Keelee @New100 As far as I know, you can use SafePal wallet to convert your BEP20 tokens to ERC (you’ll pay the lovely ERC fees). I think they also made a tutorial on this.
But why withdraw you money in the middle of the bull-run? :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes