[Important] Swapping BEP2 & BEP20 to ERC20

Making this happen could generate massive revenues for Trust Wallet. Imagine if they allowed you to fund a Trust Wallet Pre-paid crypto Mastercard with any token? They could make billions.

3 Likes

Please am finding it difficult to post my issue on the site for people to see. I swapped from pancake to bnb(sc) I guess the gas fee was lower. Its taking forever to confirm for some hours now

1 Like

you must use kucoin, my man.

Yeah, I did this to, and my BNB disappeared, and no ETH converted

3 Likes

If you want to swap your ERC20 to BEP 20 Token or other token to BEP20 Token. you can use our Binance Bridge Platform.

PM me on Telegram : @vipinshar

2 Likes

I have BEP20 in Trust Wallet. My binance says it only accepts BEP2 or ERC20. My coinbase only accepts ERC20 I think. What do I do?? I have all this fake money that I can’t do anything with it’s stuck in a fake wallet and I can’t move it anywhere

If everything is fake, maybe this whole crypto world simply is not for you. Go plant potatoes.

Some people are just not made for this; read on how to convert your BEP20 to BEP2 from inside your Trust Wallet. There are guides.

For the next time, first search on how to get things done before blaming others and asking such questions.

1 Like

Well jee wiz buddy! That cut deep. Maybe you should spend more time teaching instead of prancing around pretending like you’re god’s greatest gift to earth. Another guy in the chat was kind enough to guide me through the things I couldn’t find when conducting my own research. Suck a fat one

2 Likes

Kind of a similar situation. What happens if you send BEP20 Binance-Pegged USD-T to an ERC20 USDT wallet on Binance(dot)us?

New to crypto, invested money to trust wallet and jumped on the safe moon train. Made some profit and changed it back to BNB. Was going to sign up with Binance US to withdraw my profit from trust wallet. Wasn’t able to sign up with Binance USA because I am in Texas. Signed up with Coinbase, but not able to transfer as well because I need ERC20. Any advice??

3 Likes

@Keelee @New100 As far as I know, you can use SafePal wallet to convert your BEP20 tokens to ERC (you’ll pay the lovely ERC fees). I think they also made a tutorial on this.
But why withdraw you money in the middle of the bull-run? :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

I saw how much I was up, and tried taking profits. lol. After looking a bit more into the blockchain, it turns out that because BEP20 and ERC20 addresses are identical, I actually sent my tokens to a BEP20 USD-T address instead of the ERC20 address I see in Binance.us.
The new issue is that Binance.us does not currently support BEP20 USD-T, but Binance.com does. I live in the US, so I can’t use Binance.com. Waiting to hear from customer service. Been about 2 weeks now.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sent ETH from binance to trust wallet via binance smart chain. Transaction history says complete but it shows 0ETH in trust wallet

hey im having this issue now i am trying to swap my usdt erc20 to a bep20 as i need bnb but the binance bridge only gives the option of connecting a metamask wallet but its in the trust wallet? do you know a way around this

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Balance aren’t displaying on Metamask

Use Whitebit. They allow US investors up to 2 BTC with no KYC. Good service.

1 Like

I also try metamask i lose i sent Binance peg Eth to meta . i has not receive meta acc.i did check meta transition history nothing any receive .Trust wallet is complete sent out so my money lose…i did try safepal .safepal is i get the receive but safe pal is cann not swap erc20 and can not send back to Trust wallet…so my money is can not do nothing…
Trust wallet is we put USD dollar but not get Erc20. Bep2 and bep20 is can not caushing out …i want to sent to coinbase but coinbase is not access bep2 and bep20 …Bep2 and bep2 is only under of binance .can not send other exchange …now i use trust wallet keep bep2 and bep20 is swap Erc20 need to pay swap fee and cross fee again…and then we rely to another exchange swap…very hard to get cashinh out money back

1 Like

Is this still the case (using the 4 step Binance route to chainswap from BEP20 to ERC20)?
Or has trustwallet developed a solution since this post was created?

Surely someone will create this soon!

2 Likes

As far as I know, Trustwallet has not implemented this feature yet. I’m still using the Binance routing…

1 Like

I used safepal for this very reason, because binance is terrible and is taking forever to approve my account. You will have to send the BEP funds to Safepal wallet, make sure you move some binance smartchain funds in there as well to cover the fees, usually a few bucks will do it. Easy as pie.

1 Like