Imported wallet, can't find my cryptos

Lucky for some. Mines ain’t showing still and I don’t know why

@Donnamarsters, do you still need assistance?

Yes please. I’ve imported wallet and did the recovery phrase and nothing still shows.

Please try again. Read and follow this guide (except step 6): My Crypto is Missing, What Should I Do?

I have the same problem, backed up, imported all the app wallet settings but not my crypto. did you manage to get a fix?

1 Like

Hi I’m curious did your crypto ever appear after you imported your trust wallet to a different phone. I’m having same problems I know for sure I put the correct phrase but its not giving me any balance or any of my transaction history. Please let me know if you found a solution? Because it seems like a lot of people had this issue I just want to k ow where’s the money has gone .

Hi @Bobstackit
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I’ve had this same issue. Got a new phone, entered my recovery phrase and none of my crypto or transaction appear any longer. I even have a different BNB address than before so something isn’t working correctly with the recovery feature. From reading several threads the mods seem to shrug it off and say that you’re entering the wrong recovery phrase even if you’re using the one you received when first setting up the wallet.

Hello @Owen61088
Use the Iancoleman website BIP39 - Mnemonic Code and enter your recovery phrase there to check if your Ethereum address is amongst the list of Ethereum address for that recovery key.
Whatever address shows, is what you get and there is no workaround that.

I deleted the wallet and entered my recovery code again and got my coins to finally show up. Not sure what I did differently this time but it’s working now.