Insufficient BNB to cover network fee

@Polah3538

Thanks for everything

Found out where all that ERD was hiding, had it so I couldnt see ERC20 elrond in trust wallet LMFAO. im dumb. anyways. found my 200$.

So " Erc20<>ETH compatible ERD will be swapped to native ERD after mainnet at 30th July."
pretty much means that ERD wont have to go threw ETH anymore and itll be its own ‘platform’ in a way?

What moves do you consider / what do you see happening with this mainnet?

4 Likes

I am glad that you have been able to find your tokens👍

1 Like

I withdraw ethereum from binance to trust wallet as BEP20 thinking it was going to add to my normal ethereum it didn’t it was separate showing BEP20 ethereum token, so I tried transferring it back to my binance wallet so i can resend as erc20 it keeps saying insufficient BNB to cover network fees and I’m having 0.94BNB which is $23 USD and the fee is only 0.07, but it keeps showing insufficient BNB to cover network fees. Please people why is this happening.

Thank you

2 Likes

@Davim do you have BNB BEP20 too? To cover transaction fees.

1 Like

Anyone have information on how to change the 0.1 max limit ETH network fee??

1 Like

@guru_g Read this, if it’s what you’re looking for: How to Change the ETH Gas Fee

1 Like

I understand how to change the gas fee but if it’s interacting with a complex smart contract and gas is high 200+, sometimes I’ll be hit with a “ETH transaction fee can’t be over 0.1” error message.

1 Like

Hi @guru_g, that kind of error shows up since the gas fee is greater than your current balance. You need to add more ETH to your wallet or you can change the gas fee.

1 Like

I have a sufficient ETH balance (well over 0.1), yet I encounter the same error every time-

“Network Fee is too high. Max available: 0.1 ETH”

Could it be a bug?

2 Likes

Hey, I’m seeing the same problem with enough ETH in my wallet. Could it be because ETH is BEP20?

1 Like

@guru_g & @mcolgiu, to better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
4 Likes
  1. 3.81(381)
    2.0x9DF58FD766C62a61744589b4f7a9d54bCce8f3b8
  2. I’m trying to swap ERD to eGLD
1 Like

@mcolgiu eGLD is not supported in Trust wallet.

1 Like

I know it’s not supposed, I’m trying to send them to a dif wallet. Sorry I haven’t used the proper words previously

1 Like

@mcolgiu, it looks like you don’t have ETH in your wallet. You need to have ETH so you can pay for the network fees.

@guru_g, please update the app to the latest version and try again. Let me know if the issue is still up or if it is already resolved.

3 Likes

@iamdeadlyz That’a how the wallet looks like
image|281x500

1 Like

@mcolgiu, the ETH that you have on your Trust Wallet right now is a BEP20 version. You need to have it on the native chain: https://etherscan.io/address/0x9DF58FD766C62a61744589b4f7a9d54bCce8f3b8

You can exchange your ETH BEP20 to ETH by using Binance.

1 Like

Me esta pasando igual,tengo ETH y me pide $0,04 BNB y tengo en BNB $27, esta wallet me parece muy mala, no te tendrían que pedir otra moneda para enviar tus cripto y encima no te reconoce tu monedas para poder hace la transacción.
No me deja sacar mis ETH.

2 Likes

Hi @SebastianAdrianG,

The ETH that you have might be BEP20 version. The same case with Davim. Please send your wallet address here so we can take a look at it on the explorer.

You can also reach out here for Spanish support: Español - Trust Wallet

3 Likes

@iamdeadlyz can i have mode details on how i can exchange them without owning any native ETH?

3 Likes