Insufficient BNB to cover network fee

The Network Fee, also called the ‘miners’ fee or simply Gas is a transaction fee that is charged to users when performing Blockchain transactions. The fee is collected to reward miners for maintaining the underlying Blockchain network. You need to pay the network fee to ensure your coin transfers arrive in a timely manner.

BEP2BNB—>ERC20ETH—>TRC20TRX…

3 Likes

@Polah3538

Does this mean I need to have some sort of currency like ETH in my wallet if I want to buy and recieve tokens like Elrond?

Ive currently purchased 200$ cad worth of Elrond and signed up to trust wallet and given my ETH adress to recieve the tokens like Elrond states, but I havnt gotten my Elrond coins yet! Its been hours and hours!?

1 Like

You do not need fees to receive an ERC20 in your wallet but you need an ETH fee to transfer it from your wallet to an exchange or another wallet. @johndoe123

1 Like

@Polah3538
Thank you, im wondering also why ELROND would ask for my ETH adress to send the tokens to and not my ELROND adress?
And also why I still havn’t recieved my ELROND through my ETH adress?

Can anyone who has ELROND in there trust wallet - explain to me please how they got it from the ELROND site threw there ETH adress into there trust wallet? Apparently Trust Wallet and Elrond and doing this together but its completely not user friendly what so ever.

2 Likes

This is important information …Erc20<>ETH compatible ERD will be swapped to native ERD after mainnet at 30th July.

1 Like

@Polah3538

Thanks for everything

Found out where all that ERD was hiding, had it so I couldnt see ERC20 elrond in trust wallet LMFAO. im dumb. anyways. found my 200$.

So " Erc20<>ETH compatible ERD will be swapped to native ERD after mainnet at 30th July."
pretty much means that ERD wont have to go threw ETH anymore and itll be its own ‘platform’ in a way?

What moves do you consider / what do you see happening with this mainnet?

4 Likes

I am glad that you have been able to find your tokens👍

1 Like

I withdraw ethereum from binance to trust wallet as BEP20 thinking it was going to add to my normal ethereum it didn’t it was separate showing BEP20 ethereum token, so I tried transferring it back to my binance wallet so i can resend as erc20 it keeps saying insufficient BNB to cover network fees and I’m having 0.94BNB which is $23 USD and the fee is only 0.07, but it keeps showing insufficient BNB to cover network fees. Please people why is this happening.

Thank you

2 Likes

@Davim do you have BNB BEP20 too? To cover transaction fees.

1 Like

Anyone have information on how to change the 0.1 max limit ETH network fee??

1 Like

@guru_g Read this, if it’s what you’re looking for: How to Change the ETH Gas Fee

1 Like

I understand how to change the gas fee but if it’s interacting with a complex smart contract and gas is high 200+, sometimes I’ll be hit with a “ETH transaction fee can’t be over 0.1” error message.

1 Like

Hi @guru_g, that kind of error shows up since the gas fee is greater than your current balance. You need to add more ETH to your wallet or you can change the gas fee.

1 Like

I have a sufficient ETH balance (well over 0.1), yet I encounter the same error every time-

“Network Fee is too high. Max available: 0.1 ETH”

Could it be a bug?

2 Likes

Hey, I’m seeing the same problem with enough ETH in my wallet. Could it be because ETH is BEP20?

1 Like

@guru_g & @mcolgiu, to better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
4 Likes
  1. 3.81(381)
    2.0x9DF58FD766C62a61744589b4f7a9d54bCce8f3b8
  2. I’m trying to swap ERD to eGLD
1 Like

@mcolgiu eGLD is not supported in Trust wallet.

1 Like

I know it’s not supposed, I’m trying to send them to a dif wallet. Sorry I haven’t used the proper words previously

1 Like

@mcolgiu, it looks like you don’t have ETH in your wallet. You need to have ETH so you can pay for the network fees.

@guru_g, please update the app to the latest version and try again. Let me know if the issue is still up or if it is already resolved.

3 Likes