Insufficient BNB to transfer BUSD back to Binancne

Pls help me work on it

I sent you a small amount of BNB to cover the network fees. If you need more, you crosschain swap your BNB BEP2 to BEP20 by following this guide:

Ok tanks have done that , I have another issue , I send rare Pepe from my coin base wallet to my trust wallet, and have not received it , transaction Hash 0xc5f1db7f4f69f537ca8eac2be5b4bf7e6b08c00b6176acd7eac4bfde7ec7a611 ,

This is such a huge issue with newbies you should have some sort of popup on the app

@Yfresh, please add it as a custom token. Follow this guide:

@aliazhar9695, the error is already stating that you need Smart Chain BNB. Please try to read and understand it.

I am having the same issue. I have sufficient BNB yet when trying to send SNX to binance it says insufficient BNB to cover network fee. I have done this plenty of times before with no issue

@Tony3032, please send me the following:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. SNX wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (the BNB that you have)

You need bep20 (black bnb ) just swap it

Even when I try to swap it says insufficient BNB

You need to have BNB BEP20 (Smart Chain - the one with a dark logo) in order to pay for the network fees.

Since you have BNB BEP2, you can crosschain swap it to BEP20 by following this guide: How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet

Tried this alreday and it still says I have insufficient funds?

Leave some for the network fee. Decrease the amount that you want to swap.

Ok thanks, it worked

1 Like

Hello guys I want to transfert ETH From trsut but it wont let me because i dnt have bnb so what am I supposed to do? I dint have money to buy bnb

@iamdeadlyz I’m having the same problem, im trying to transfer BUSD-T to my binance wallet and I’m getting the message ‘you don’t have enough smart chain (BNB) to cover network fees’. Then when I try to swap some BUSD-T to BNB, it also gives me a message saying Insufficient fees. Any ideas?

You need to have a sufficient amount of Smart Chain BNB in your wallet first before you can do any transactions.

Look like I’m not alone. I’m stuck with my BUSD coin also. Please help. I can’t sent, swap, trade… said insufficient bnb.

1 Like