Issue DApp browser Uniswap

Hello,

I been having issues trying to get to Uniswap trough the DApp browser. I have cleared cache on app and in phone settings

Error ID - 220822R94SDDYN

Hi @Patrickrseifert,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Please send the following information so we can understand more about your situation:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Android or iOS version of your device (please take a screenshot and upload it)
  3. Further details about the issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

----
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!
----

@iamdeadlyz hi there,

Imntrying trying to get to unwiswap troughbthe DApp browser to do some transactions. Most of the day it it worked fine, theb it just stopped working.

Please try a full reinstallation of the app.
Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.

Uninstall and then reinstall your app.
Follow this guide to restore your wallet.

Let me know if it fixed the issue or not

@iamdeadlyz hi there. Yes it worked with deleting and reinstalling trust wallet.

Thank you

You’re very welcome!

A reminder to always stay safe while exploring the crypto space, have a read:

Remember that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!