Issue with solana blockchain

Hi, i have been struggling with sending my bonk coins(solana blockchain) to my binance exchange. I sent and transaction is pending few days. I removed my wallet and recovered it again and the same sent and again transaction is pending. I noticed that trust wallet doesnt work with solana blockchain. My transaction is not showed in solana blockchain. I have fee to paid for this transaction. I have created 2 tickets but Trust wallet no answers. Its trust wallet issue not my mistake or anything else. Please fix this issue. I withrawn all my other coins because trust wallet is no longer trust

20 Likes

@ojtush The issue with the solana chain has been noticed by the Trust wallet team and a fix will be worked on.
If you need your funds urgently, you could import to another wallet and send out from there.

11 Likes

Hi, yes i have already transfered from exodus wallet
Shame that i didnt receive any trust wallet ticket reply
Thank you

10 Likes

I think the problem is that the network fee for Solana can’t be changed and it is too low so the transactions doesn’t get processed.
It keep showing 0.000005 SOL fee which is $0.001
If the support can explain us how to increase the fee maybe the problem with Solana chain transactions could be solved.
Also this problem I noticed on 15th March, so 7 days ago.

10 Likes

@kajzerslose The issue has been logged by the team already and will be worked on

8 Likes

Hello, I sent 600$ worth of Solana to another Wallet.
Thank God I screenshoted this, because my Transaction is still pending. I recovered my Wallet with my seed phrase. As if it wouldn’t be funny enough, now the money doesn’t show AND the “transaction pending” is completely missing. Anything I can beside waiting? I created a ticket over 48h ago, but no response yet.

8 Likes

@HenningBloch You need to wait patiently for a response from the Customer support team.

8 Likes

Thank you, I will. I hope this get figured out soon. I am not the only person with this problem am I?

6 Likes

The money sent out is still reflecting as my current balance, and the new money sent into my wallet didn’t reflect, and didn’t add to my balance, but it showed notification that money was received. The transaction which didn’t reflect was in bitcoin.
Please help

6 Likes

@Robert35 Can you check your address on the explorer and see what it says.

6 Likes

Just checked it rn, all confirmations were there, and the transactions were successful.
So what next? So I don’t know what next to do?

6 Likes

@Robert35 Please follow the troubleshoot guide below:

6 Likes

Good day, I tried everything as instructed in the trouble shooting guide it still didn’t work out or change anything. This is a very important payment which was made to me. It’s been 2 weeks plus of me being left stranded. Please do something, thank you.

5 Likes

@Tobi Was it logged in before or after I reported it? Because I doubt I was the first one to face this issue.

6 Likes

@kajzerslose Please express any concern to the Customer support team as they can help in answering better and providing a solution.

6 Likes

Are you joking?
There is only a chat bot on that link and when I explain in details what is my issue it keeps providing general tips how to cancel a transaction and try again. I have $7000 stuck in this wallet and I tried many times after the first withdraw went pending for days, and none of the transactions didn’t pass pending state. Also the swap from USDC solana to something else is not possible due to the same issue, a too low miner fee for solana. If transaction fee of 0.000005 SOL can’t be changed then there is no way to move USDC solana funds from Trust Wallet account. I assume this is a very big issue and not something users should wait week(s) to be fixed.

9 Likes

@kajzerslose Tap the upper right corner on that page to submit a ticket to Customer support.

6 Likes

I have the same issue, I sent Sol to my trust wallet, it initially was showing the balance but I couldn’t send, now I updated my app thinking it would work. But after I updated my trust app my balance wasnt showing anymore and I keep trying to send it keeps bringing pending
Pls I have messaged customer support, but a bot keeps replying
Pls I need solutions as soon as possible

9 Likes

@Bigbadrolly When trying to submit a ticket, tap the upper right corner where you have the chatbot to submit a ticket.

7 Likes

Same here, pending transactions for hours. is it gonna fix anytime soon?

6 Likes