Keeping our wallets anonymous

In order to keep our assets safe, we should keep any personal identifiers separate from our wallets.

I, for a start think it’s counter-productive to tell all my friends and family that I’m using trust wallet - in order to keep my assets safe.

I have heard talk about Google authenticator being used but again, we should be more careful and keep personal i.d well away from our wallets.

Defeats the purpose

9 Likes

Trust Wallet is already anonymous. Using Trust Wallet is quite anonymous too :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1. For using Trust Wallet, user don’t need any type of personal ID’s.
  2. User don’t need to connect email.
  3. Trust wallet doesn’t store any sorts of private data.

Double check you post. Learn, Know, Enjoy Trust Wallet.

12 Likes

Think you need to check the threads

4 Likes

Agree on top Trustwallet is already anonymous, it is a non-custodial wallet no need kyc to use it. But If you send your funds to other platform like exchanges and you did KYC there, the exchange will know your identity.

5 Likes

Did you actually check the link?

2 Likes

What’s wrong with the thread? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Nothing "wrong’ with it…
Just seems dumb to add authenticators.

2 Likes

I think you should keep your phone away from others, remember your phone is as personal as your wallet.

3 Likes

LOL, so Ledger or Trezor is a “dumb” thing, right?

3 Likes

@Doge
You just want to argue.
Your ‘comments’ are rhetorical.

A ledger is nothing like 2FA or email and to buy one in your own name is foolish

1 Like

Yes for real, keeping our wallet anonymous is a real deal

2 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

I get your point sir @beachy. Yes, using trust wallet is very much safe and be proud of telling and sharing it to your love ones how safe is trust wallet to use for keeping their assets.

It is safe as it is
No need for 2FA

You have a point but you need to consider the unforseen. In case something happens, what happen to the asset?

Letting someone know might make your effort worth if they can recover it.

2 Likes

Let’s see how that works out then:

Data>Server
Hacker>Sever

Data>SEE YER

I haven’t seen a more secured platform than trust wallet. Even when privacy is not compromised