Litecoin (LTC) Balance issue

Hello all,

Our engineers are still working on LTC issue. I will update you once issue is fixed.
Twitter announcement about the issue: https://twitter.com/trustwallet/status/1627810419254657025?s=46&t=DWgtBCCMOCjNXBcjOjwNJQ

Sorry for inconvenience.

3 Likes

can you please tell us approximate time so we can relax yet.

its over 12 hour of transction

kindly tell us approximate time

5 Likes

It really confuses me as to why restoring the wallet in a different wallet doesn’t bring the coins back

1 Like

Ok so whats up…you guys cant kust keep us in suspense like tjis…
Please provide an update. I was transferring ltc to pay my bills. I need to know something.

It has been 16 hours since transaction and the balance is still not showing up in my wallet. This issue probably won’t be resolved for a few days.

A update would be greatly appreciated as the last update was 15 hours ago.

When i get my coins back which i will or i’ll sue you :slight_smile: , by by trust wallet for good.

I’m having the same problem, my ltc doesn’t show on my trust wallet and it’s been confirmed and completed since a while back.

Received Wallet

ltc1qnj0zyce378g7gydpuhu02d33ep0a0gfx04ta0x

Transaction hash id

b708e354c453d879fb3a67608c619670f47c8dfc953aa0dec22f24a83c2ac8b5

also yesterday I sent my ltc from the exchange to the trust wallet and for 24 hours the balance shows 0 … can it be somehow speeded up? the matter is urgent

[image]

1 Like

I also have problems Ltc is not displayed. Please help
ltc1qjuh6gcnx3eh6gex3pqqyt7c37cxl4r6vx6pevc

Same here
Litcoin adress : ltc1qhp8xz962ake4aax4cqn5efd4xq3ma3kyn9kzu0
How long it will take

Has anyone had their coins appear yet. Its been like 11 hrs. I got an email from support sayimg just wait but still nothing

@Finallyfree the issue was started after LTC did an update on their blockchain. After the update, wallets apps that supports LTC blockchain should update their infrastructures too for LTC to work properly. If you imported your recovery phrase to the wallets that didn’t update their infrastructures according to new LTC update, you will face the same problem.

1 Like

Same here
Over 360 confirmations .hash:
38dd7908a317c8dbb51d5a00ad68ef84c19a87b35f1447dc2184c145f5975d81
Wallet:
ltc1qlfmnqlym2cmhgekuyaz7kudf7k2jfksklg009d
Ltc : 0.2054

1 Like

To be honest this is the worst case scenario, it’s been more than half a day and we still didn’t get anything! Not only this is uncalled for, but i guess it proves how weak trust wallet is in the crypto wallets business, a problem like this should get all your attention! Until it is fixed asap. Because this is not a social media account , people make a living out of this and you just made someone have a bad day if a transaction didn’t go through .
The trust wallet team should be held accountable for these problems and people should get their balance back at the same market value at which they received their money. On top of that, an alert message should be popped up to every litecoin user on trust wallet if an issue like this happens, but guess what does greedy companies do? They won’t tell you and they’ll leave you fall into the same problems others have fallen into.
A service that won’t notify their users when problems like this occurs, should be immediately left
By their users.
I hope you pay largely for these mistakes you’ve done.
The moment my funds arrive you have lost yourselves a user.

I have node issue on my trust wallet litecoin balance please help me to resolve it

I also have the same problem
I sent money to my wallet but it doesn’t show up

Wish I would have known about this before I sent my ltc…trust wallet is losing trust quick…1 hour later still no LTC but 10x the confirmations needed.

Oh boy, I wish I had know this before sending to TrustWallet. 10 hours? Can we get an update and an ETA support?

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There is no ETA yet as to when the fix will be released.

As for the reason why there is a node issue:

A banner was also put in place

You can double-check your LTC balance by using blockchain explorers such as:

Stay tuned for the update. I’ll lock this thread so everyone else can see this response.

Thank you for your patience! :trust:

----
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!
/// The official support email address is: [email protected]
----