Live customer service

Some phone number where we can call and express our problems, for people like us who don’t understand the technical words, since we are not a techie.

13 Likes

I sent Ethereum to someone by 7am today and up till now he hasn’t received it

7 Likes

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Crypto address

Transaction ID (if you have any)

Details about your issue

Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any

4 Likes

Trust wallet version:1.16.18
My crypto adress: 0xFeaAB84194D764039b795486eb0190b591EaDCE2

I transferred Ethereum by 7am today and the person hasn’t received it till now

2 Likes

My tnx hash:0xe4b04ed6300860a243f6849e9874db53e35a52a7aa4711bce9f09a52a11f342d

1 Like

@Sharonogwu the destination address already received the ETH. Check with them to confirm.

1 Like

Hi,

How can I deposit and buy coins on trust wallet? Is binance and trust wallet concerned or separated?

@Ngoc77
For Receiving crypto read this: Receiving Cryptocurrencies

For how to buy in Trust Wallet: How to Buy Crypto With Trust Wallet

Trust wallet has been acquired by Binance but it has independent teams.

I sent BNB to someone who uses Trust wallet also and he hasn’t received it since 5 hours ago.
12001BBD955FE068B8EC8A3F3F6D19E45BDD7CEEAADEB4BF66BCE060ED7FAF82. Here is the transaction ID

1 Like

i am still waiting for response for my missing tokens/fund, can somebody help.

3 Likes

It’s been 2 days now and I still not have had a response to my missing funds issues. I have a decent sum of money where the coins I brought are not appearing in my trust wallet but my Bsc Scan confirms the transaction is successful.

This is very frustrating waiting around with no support meanwhile I’m missing out making gains.

Can someone from Trust Wallet please email me.

1 Like

@Dragi Hello, try the following :-

1 Update your app

2 Reimport your wallet

3 Use VPN

If problem persists

1 Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2 Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3 Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well

Is it normal for Trust Support to ask for your recovery phase?

I got asked that just now.

1 Like

No official trust wallet support will ask you for recovery phrase. That’s a scammer. You have to be careful.

A post was split to a new topic: Missing tokens in the wallet

So, I’m finding it incredibly difficult to track my buys and sells through pancake swap. why doesn’t the wallet show the transactions for each coin when you click on them? It just mixes them in with every transaction executed when you hit the smart chain coin.

Hi @Cronkite app only shows send and receiving transactions history, swaps on DEX and DApps transactions history are not displayed. use explorer to track your DEX and DApp swap history.

2 Likes

Please let me know what is going on with my issue , I did the re import the wallet also but nothing happened still missing funds, I know you lot of issues to solve, but please I have also lost funds, so please help.

1 Like