Lost Balance Never Rectified

Hi, I’ve been trying to retrieve my account balance after receiving a new IPhone,
When pss phrase was entered, screen showed import was successful although balance remained zero.
I have the address to where my money was sent from Simplex, can you track my purchases to see where they went???

1 Like

Avant de créer votre portefeuille quel option a tu utiliser :
Multiwallet
Unique wallet

1 Like

Hello @Vandrini are your wallet addresses the same or changed. If changed, that means you imported wrong recovery phrase.

You can scan your addresses on explorer too to see if they have funds.

1 Like

All the addresses from simplex are the same, they all went to BNB then I swapped???

1 Like

@Vandrini To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like
  1. List item
    Please
    Why not come TWT token in my wallet
    Someone. Help me
    Uploading: Screenshot_2021-09-21-23-46-45-711_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg…
1 Like

Hello @Civik send all details asked on my previous reply above so as we can check on your issue.

2 Likes

not bro
i can’t see that? Please can you show me?i’m really beginner
please me help?

Please Rectify my problem also.
I have lost around 60$ because of 2 failed transactions continuously.

My crypto receive address: 0x862810f28B2238Abf2D6ad093EDBBd2208D140e4

I am feeling bad. As I put everything okay and still got failed 2 transactions in a row.

Hello @TheGhostSailor the problem is with smart contract you are interacting with, needs higher fees than the default fees set by app.

You have to contact smart contract owner to know the optimum gas fee and limit then adjust them manually through this guide: How to Change the ETH Gas Fee