Lost Doge Coin after pending transaction

Admin,
Please help me my 100 doge coin lost on wallet after pending send to toko cripto via dogecoin 3 day ago… please help me

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

1 Like
  1. App version 5.23 (5232)
  2. Wallet Address D5Z8jg9mALN2atTjR1z3MbjiRf4mStSQsu
  3. No History information Transaction Has
  4. Im deleted because pending transaction after im deleted, im reinstal app and im find my 100 doge coin lost
    Sorry my english bad

Im cant not upload photo screen shoot my trust wallet

please help me
My token 100 doge coin lost

I just got my coins back. It easy to do .

Use any wallet and import your trust wallet private key there. You will get your coin there automatically. I just use Atomic wallet and it works .

I download a new atomic wallet app and instead on creat new wallet , I choose the option of importing wallet. Then you put your trust wallet 12 key . Then make sure you refresh your app. Look for Dogecoin, then refresh it again . From there you can transfer it. And it will clear up in your trust wallet .”

I used crypto guys advice. I downloaded MetaMask, a different wallet on my iPhone. I put in my 12 word phrase and the dogecoin was there. I was then able to send it to an exchange. I received it within 5
Minutes of sending it! I hope this helps

I am stuck with Dogecoin transaction from Trust Wallet to Binance ‘pending’ for 22 hours now. How can I speed this up?

Does bot work, not successful guys…
Im not understand…

Doge service center there is?

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

A post was split to a new topic: Doge pending transaction

I have the same issue and when I click more details block chain says they can’t find what they’re looking for

Help me sir
100 doge coin me lost after pending send to toko crypto by binance
On balance 0, no coin, no transaction history after app trust wallet im update