Lost Solano when moving from Binance

I moved Solana (BEP 20) into my Trust Wallet 2 days ago and it still has not appeared. I can see the transaction in BscScan with the correct credentials and amount but it isn’t in my wallet…

What can I do?

Hello @Zaka99 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan47,

Transaction ID : 0xbb8d3b9ecc398ff98e7fde2a228357859935cf91ae1f8099cef0cd2921392f59

1. I was trying to move all of my Solano (BEP 20) (2.68196002) in Binance into my Trust Wallet.

Kind Regards

@Zaka99, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x570A5D26f7765Ecb712C0924E4De545B89fD43dF
Decimals: 18

Hi Alan,

I’ve tried this several times and it still does not show up…

Any other thoughts? The Wallet address is correct… I’m very confused by this situation and loss of tokens. :frowning:

@Zaka99 sorry I didn’t check the receiver address on the transaction hash you sent above, it seems the receiver address is 0x2fc7ccbb668dc578a36ee990d1934d4f3fe54423 not the address that you sent on screenshot above. You are looking on wrong wallet.

Hi Alan,

This is very bizarre. Is there any way I can find that wallet - I was under the impression that I just had the one Wallet. But then I did find a secret 12 word passcode I’d made for another Trust Wallet at some point so maybe I some how put it in there by switching devices or something. Quite baffled… when I try to recover this other Wallet of my it says invalid Wallet code or something similar, but does show the wallets address which matches the BSCscan address that has the Solana tokens in. But it doesn’t let me recover it… any reason why this could happen. I basically have the correct secret phrase for the Wallet now but Trust refuses to recover it…

Any thoughts? Thank you so much.

@Zaka99 If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

A post was split to a new topic: Have tried to swap on Pancakeswap and I went to trust

Hi again Alan,

Finding this hugely confusing. I’ve checked all my wallets. There is no Solana or BNB anywhere or assets anywhere. I’m not even clear what I did now but I know all my wallets and correct phrases for sure, 100%. I’ve kept screenshots and written records for every single one I made. When I check the contract on BSCscan it worth 0.00 BNB. What does this mean? Have I messed up the contract or something. Sorry for all the questions - although I looked at Crypto last year I only got involved when a supposedly well meaning and knowledgeable friend told me to by Luna (Terra) which dropped from £1200 to nothing in hours so I haven’t had a fun ride so far…

Many thanks

Hi Alan,

I’ve finally found by matching up receiving wallet codes etc.

I says my Solano wallet is only a watch-only wallet though. I would need to make sure I have access to it before doing any actions on it…?

Regards

@Zaka99 watch only means you imported wallet address instead of wallet recovery phrase. Import your recovery phrase to have full access of your wallet. Here’s how to import: How to Import a Wallet via Recovery Phrase

Thanks Alan, finally worked it out. Thanks for your help. You are a real credit to Trust Wallet!

Cheers,

@Zaka99 Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!