Lost tokens from PancakeSwap

Hello, good day.
Please most of the tokens I have on my lost wallet are gotten from pancake swap. Don’t know how to get the crypto wallet address. Do I add them manually and pick out the new receive address? I have the the transaction address though.
I await your reply, thanks.

Hello @Amaspice81 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have a similar problem.
I installed Trust Wallet from the playstore on my Android phone a few days ago and deposited USDC and BUSD into the Pancakeswap staking pool for USDC/BUSD LP. I see the LP units in the Pancakeswap deposit/withdraw field but the tokens have not shown up in my Trust Wallet.

Is this normal?

I have looked for a contract address for USDC/BUSD without success, so I can not add the tokens in the appropriate Add Tokens field of the wallet.

I have the contract hash address on smart chain Bep-20 bsscan and screenshots.

Can someone advise/help please?

I meant that I have th Transaction address:
0x7baac8f88054b48d8ea10b6a04684bf866bf9a16e61a7713235572d491c766f3

Hello @Dougyl add it as custom token, here’s a guide: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x2354ef4df11afacb85a5c7f98b624072eccddbb1
Decimals: 18

Thanks Alan47, I take it that you are showing me the contract address and decimal, but what is the token called and what is the symbol? I seem to need those details to get the token added.

@Dougyl you can put any it doesn’t affect anything.
What’s important is contract and decimals.

Thanks Alan, all good. I was thinking of the procedure in Metamask that I am used to.