Member Experiences: Anicet0

It all started with a good pile of habits: waking up early, drink coffee, and do my daily research on the field that trapped me for the last years. The web3 communities, crypto twitter and a few newsletters every day were a good dosis for me to start to take action.

I applied to 2 programs without much hope almost at the same time, Q1 2023 our Trust Squad program where I am a proud member, and also the Pancakeswap Ambassador program.

Both roles are synergic, getting in close contact with new and more experienced users and understanding their needs and problems.

I ended up being accepted on both programs and that boosted my energy. Those habits combined with the community passion made me learn a lot of things: new issues, hacks, technologies, and tools that I never heard. New people with different expertise, facing the same challenges with different perspectives. We’ve forged a strong bond, leaving a lasting impact on my bones, Trust Wallet’s principles and values are now part of my core personal growth.

One of the parts that I enjoyed a lot about the Trust Squad program is the chance to participate in the testing of beta versions and give feedback to the core team regarding product, design, challenges and possible directions. That kind of experience made me think that I want to be part of this disruptive technology. I started to prepare myself for future applications for different job positions in the Web 3 industry.

In conclusion, our squad’s journey with Trust Wallet exemplifies the power of collaboration, innovation, and unwavering commitment. The challenges faced only served to strengthen our resolve. As we move forward, the lessons learned and achievements unlocked will undoubtedly continue to resonate, shaping the future landscape of decentralized finance and blockchain technology.

4 Likes