Miss bnb transferred

I’m having the same issue. I transferred too much when I swapped from BNB to smartchain. Then I swapped it back BNB and then tried to transfer it to my binance account on their website and assumed you just had to send it back to the same address from which you received it from… I did not know you had to scan something. Please let me know if there is a way to get the money back, I sent in a support ticket to the binance website… Hopefully they get back to me

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. A93CCF2A77A1396DF3AE7AD5A1219075E212379E7C231085F4B35D2A62923D43

2. Transferred
    0.09388519 BNB to bnb17eak3g00hn5mvvlz6f0dv09p83z7cu5ym7cesl because this is the address I received it from. I wanted to send it back to my bnb account on their bnb website, but I have not received the money and don’t know where it went.

@brandonxchang transaction was sent successfully from Trust Wallet to Binance. The problem could be, you didn’t include MEMO When sending back your BNB to Binance.
Contact Binance for support.

Hi @Alan47, I have the same problem as well. I sent BNB from trust wallet to Binance with the wrong Memo. I was trying to figure out, but there is no option as BNB on “coin” to choose. Please help

@sony235
Try to follow this guide: How to Retrieve Crypto Deposit with Wrong or Missing Tag/Memo | Binance Support

You may contact them here as well: