Missing AINORI swapped from safemoon using pancakeswappss

Hi
I got a problem, on march 26th about 2.30 pm and 2.45pm i used myTrust Wallet to buy AINORI, what I did is as follow:
I went to Dapps and then pancakeSwapp
And I swapped 2.5B SAFEMOON to AINORI and I have received about 24.4M AINORI, now the problem is that I see the AINORI balance there I see the safemoon balance reduced but i don’t see the price niether the summary of the transaction, and it is not added to my balance. I need tor hel and explain what happened here. The screenshot shows how my balances are right now.
Help me to understand what is going on
Thanks
This is the second time posting the issue and not answer from the team

Hi @Blacksafemoon,

Read this to know why the pricing data of AINORI is not displayed in the app:

//

You can press the AINORI token to see the transaction. Alternatively, you can use https://bscscan.com/.

Exactly, that’s what I usually do to see the details of the transaction but the two parts involve in this case do not show details of the transaction after swapp. See screenshots and advice . Thanks

Hmm. To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

Hi iamdeadlyz
See attached info you ask for and advise
Thanks

Gotcha. It’s normal. You were interacting with a smart contract (Pancakeswap, to be precise) in buying & selling SafeMoon and AINORI. So it won’t show up in the transaction history of those tokens. You can check here instead: https://bscscan.com/address/0xB63f84FA55cf19d122997Ef8ac182b9561cb090e#tokentxns

I see; so when it will be shown and added to my balance in my trust wallet? in that way I can start trading.

It’s already in your wallet. You can proceed in trading your BEP20 tokens.

I see, I know what u mean and when I will see the value in TW, right now AINORI doesn’t show the actual value.
Thanks

You can read this to know more:

Also, the token devs must add the crypto in the assets repo:

It is value that doesn’t show. Happen with AIN and some other coins. I couldn’t join them. Doesn’t allow me to add them to my telegram acct