Missing coins from wallet

Hi jenny,
Attaching the pancake link i used .

@Hak
Did you search Pancakeswap on google and followed a link from there?

Honestly i don’t remeber but i used the same along with my friend at the same time and he was able to see all his funds in trust wallet

@Hak
You used a fake PancakeSwap site during the swap and your funds were redirected to that hackers address.

Nothing we can do from our side. Transaction can’t be reversed. Be careful next time and double check the link before connecting your wallet.

1 Like

What is the correct link if you could provide me so i could validate right now please?

@Hak
Pancakeswap.finance is the right link, you can access it directly in the dApps browser tab if you’re on Android.

Revolotto, anchor swap, and LBR are the major tokens that went missing from my wallet and suddenly reappeared with exact amount of tokens and then disappeared again within 1 minute. Nothing under history of those tokens in my wallet

Wallet address

0x26A6ca3eAdc7191Ffd8A3B23822672010E7A0c33

Attached is my wallet version screen shot, screenshot of balance when my missing tokens appeared in my wallet, and balance after those tokens disappeared again from my wallet within 1 minute

Exactly @JennyMillan i just validated and used pancakeswap.finance and it it the legit one i used.
Can you please check on my transaction again as i see my friend used the same link and have funds in his trust wallet.

Today I had my coins Missing from my wallet both Micro Pets and my SIMP are completely missing

Hello I bhought Catgirl coin from trust wallet through pancake swap but not came in wallet …?

Im sorry to post here but I can’t find a new tread button to post! Could you help me possibly? I Xferred what I thought was regular Eth to Coinbase but it was actually Binance Pegged ETH. Coinbase obviously doesn’t recognize it. Is there any way to get my xfer back to trust wallet?

Hello @Ucb_3823 , @Sarfraz143
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Markallan07
Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Hello @Ucb_3823
Your tokens seem to have been swapped out to BNB and sent to this address 0x2563488079808e27c54d6bfc59e9093eca84dfda
Do you recognise this transaction?

No I’ve been following the address and it seems that a plethora of transactions are occuring to and from this address

Your wallet is compromised then and here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

1 Like

Well then Thanks Jenny for you help hopefully the scumbag gets hit by a bus

Team. I have raised 3 tickets and each time scammer approaches me. My full wallet got empty and lost all my assets. Can any one plz help from tech team to get me my missing coins.
You guyz don’t respond some how…