Missing coins on my wallet

Hi I sent coins to another wallet yesterday using smart chain but the coins are missing…I haven’t received them on my other wallet…please help

1 Like

Hi I need help with my transaction please! I’m missing my funds in my wallet! Desperately need help

2 Likes

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Sent tokens to wrong address

hi, i was charged service fee three times on failed transactions? how will I recover the fees knowing that its all a failed transactions?

A post was split to a new topic: Transferred DOT to BSC address

A post was split to a new topic: Sent BNB to events

A post was split to a new topic: Second deposit not reflected

hi
i miss may balance in trust wallet but i have no send or receive action
no transaction file in my coins history
no one have my keys
no one access to my phone
i reinstall my trust wallet
and i wait for 9 days but the problem still consist and my balance still 0
please help me

1 Like

Me too, I sent to coinbase for 5 ETH and there’s nowhere to find. Can someone please also help with this issue? Thanks

I brought yesterday Nudescoin … after a bug , I delete the app and reinstall it again … I logged in to my wallet and i have all my coins except Nudescoin … I can’t see it in my wallet neither at pancake swap … Why?

Hi I purchased Saturna using pancake swap V2 today and I have received the wrong amount.

It appears that the decimal may be in the wrong place.
I should have received 1,635,732,000.9 saturna.
Yet only received 1.635 saturna.
Please help.

Here is the transaction hash -
0xa040c9381453f07895adeaf325f39ad9f003b101a812ce7360917302b806249e

Here is the wallet address -
0xA7565b1E21BC8F7693c2625dfE815336dE26a6CE

I am using the newest version of trust wallet.

I have the same problem. My balance just gone with no transactions I am holding

Hello Im having a serious issues too.
Today I logged in my trust wallet , checked and found out all my coins were stolen. Im trying to reach support but I cannot get any help. Please help me recover my coins.

2 Likes

Hi, @Luxe.11 Please try to add it as custom token and disable current token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Put 9 decimals.