Missing crypto 000

@Mughal41 When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

0xfe036fa0d419688af4eddd725fea343cfa5a6de639e1116e5afc5ef32cf283a7
i also buy 2 coins yestrday etherium or 25e and today alice coin for 30e on bsc write it was secsesful but in my wallet in dont show

Hi @bikonja For ETH: please tap on top right corner and search ETH then switch on ETH BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

For ALICE: Hi, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

1 Like

I purchased bnb and payment was approved, taken out from my bank. But my balance for bnb does not appear in my wallet.

Hi @Dmaguila76 please open ticket to specific provider here: List of Cryptocurrency Providers

I swapped some bnb for Pols but it doesnt appear in my wallet;

0x3e8192c46e2686dc3e88343cd3a1960e13fd2323

Hello,

From yesterday my Crypto Safemoon ElonGate has disappeared.
But today I check one more time and they come back like 4 hours after again disappeared

I was yesterday update Trust Wallet I use VPN I also delete my wallet and take back nothing change.

Can you help me please

1 Like

Is there a delay right now with pancake swap delivery to trust wallet? Past transactions were pretty instant, this last one I did 2 hours ago has not arrived.

Hi
I tray to transfer eth from binance to trust wallet and the give me success but now from 2 hours i didn’t receive it on my wallet
This is my transition id

E38B5D6158BEDD58167622F3225ADD88F31463F345965D0F442EC7912944CD30

Hi can anyone help , I did a transfer from Binance and bought busd and transferred over to Bnb smart chain in trust wallet not realising it should of been Bnb ? I have transaction it’s confirmed it has been sent.

Is there a way to get this back as busd has gone to Bnb address from Binance to trust wallet .

Thanks

I submitted a ticketwith simplex already. I got an email from them. Now i am waiting for their reply

@Saeed788 this transaction hash is not correct. Can you confirm and send again?

@Zaney To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Crypto address

Transaction ID (if you have any)

Details about your issue

Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any

Could you please help me?

I swapped some bnb for Pols but it doesnt appear in my wallet;

0x3e8192c46e2686dc3e88343cd3a1960e13fd2323

Hi @Lili3 , Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Hi Alan, this shouldnt be needed beacuse POLS is already in Trust Wallet? I unselected/selected the coin in the app but my wallet stays at 0 coins

@Lili3 I know, the POLS that is visible in the app is POLS ERC20. The POLS you have in your wallet is POLS BEP20. That’s why I told you to add as custom token.

Hi Alan it got sorted it end up being sent to busd token rather than Binance smart chain, thank god

Many thanks

@Zaney Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!