Missing DASH balance

Please be informed that we will never ask you for your recovery phrase. You got scammed already.

Install this app and create a new wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hashengineering.darkcoin.wallet

Go to BIP39 - Mnemonic Code and enter your recovery phrase from the compromised Trust Wallet DASH wallet. Select DASH in the list of coins in the iancoleman tool. Scroll down and find the derived addresses.

Go back to the new app, go to the settings, then select import private key. Hover your mouse to the private key of the first address in the iancoleman tool and sweep your funds.

Act quickly!

@iamdeadlyz Any update on why the balance is not reflecting ?

No update so far. I’ll reply here if there is one.

1 Like

@iamdeadlyz The same issue is happening with me in other Dash wallets that connects to a random server from a list compared to a centralized validated apps

That must be a network wide issue. Anyways, I will let everyone here know if there are any updates. Keep an eye out :+1:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: ETC transfers are not displayed on the balance

A new app update will be available to settle that issue…

I’m having a similar issue. I updated app and still no dash. I’ve found transaction on blockchain but under the spot that says its says none. I’m confused

Why when I check the transaction on blockchain it shows it was sent to my address. Also it has an area that says wallet or something and says none. I’m confused

I tried posting a screenshot but it wont allow embed messgaes

Hi @Wavryboi,

The dev team is aware of the issue and they are working on a fix right now. Rest assured that you still have the DASH coins on your wallet, it’s just that the balance is not reflecting correctly.

So I can still send them to another address. The balance that is

Transferring is not advisable right now. The other DASH nodes might reject the transactions. I’ll let everyone know here once the dev team has fixed the node issues.

@HRP @crypto1 @Wavryboi Please check your balances in the app. It should be working fine now.

I bought Dash and the sending was successful and the details of the transaction is registered, but it was not added to my wallet!

Transaction ID:
ecc781319ba65c1a77a35c5fd5c53cded74ba0c2e33ca2c96a5b11bcf665f647

Hi @mehdip08, please check my response above.

No, Nothing yet. it is the same as before

I checked now, same as before

@iamdeadlyz Was there an App Update released?

There’s no app update @crypto1

Thanks for letting me know @mehdip08 @crypto1, will report this back

1 Like

I did that too but ,the same as before

1 Like